Harry Imagine (he proposes in London)

Harry's POV

"Here we are!" I said, parking the car. I fumbled with the black velvet box in my pocket as we headed over to the London Eye.

It's been almost 2 years that (Y/N) and I have been together and I wanted to make her mine forever. I've never felt this way about any girl before. There's just something about her that makes my heart flutter when I'm with her.

We walked up the steps and handed the worker our tickets before boarding the giant glass orb.

I watched as she walked over to the edge and looked out at the city lights of London.

"It's so beautiful Harry" she exclaimed.

I walked over to her and admired her beauty. Her eyes sparkled as she continued to take in the sight of the city.

Ok, Harold, it's now or never. Make your move.

"(Y/N), can I ask you something?"

"of course, what is it?"

"The past 2 years with you have been the best years of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the most amazing girl and I love you so damn much. You're laugh puts a smile on my face and I get butterflies in my stomach me whenever I'm with you."

I got down on one knee and held out the velvet box with the ring.

"Would you please do me the honor of marrying me?"

Her face was full shock and happiness

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed as she jumped into my arms. I smashed my lips to hers as I slid the diamond ring on her finger. We pulled apart and she rested her head on my shoulder

"I love you so much Harry" she mumbled into my neck

"I love you too babe." I replied kissing her forehead.