Chapter 1

It had been a long while sin e the friends had seen or communicated with each other. Now that they were in college, life was so much more complicated, you know?

So, Abby Galivez decided to change that. Tonight was supposed to be a night of catching up. And it had been.......until it got a lot more complicated when Brooklyn Hellem brought lots of booze and pot into the equation......oh boy.

"Guys....guys you know what we should do?" A high Gabe Howe asked to the group of friends.

"What?" A coconut wearing Mateo Bentingford asked.

"We should make a portal!" Gabe said.

"DUUUUDE!" A very (emphasis on very) high Spencer Benight said.

"But to where? Narnia?" The sarcastic voice of Brooklyn Hellem's emitted the air.

"No....HARRY POTTER!" Gabe said over dramatically.

"DUUUUUUUUUDE!" Said by, you guessed it, Spencer Benight.

"Let's do it, man!" Slurred Maddie Jarman.

So lots of bud light, marijuana, and pepperoni pizza later left a bad ass rabbit hole type portal.

"IT'S GLORIOUS!!!!" Lawson Terrwilliger's drunken voice slurred (tequila and Lawson don't mix.....it took them an hour to convince him that Abby's Captain Cardboard Cutout wasn't that hot waitress from Hooters and he couldn't have sex with her).

"So.....who wants to go first?" Jakeb Hoyle asked.

Before anyone could answer Spencer had fallen on Brian Maughn; startimpng a domino effect sending everyone through the portal.

So here it is! Yay!

Hope you enjoyed, my minions! Byee!!