SEVENTH CUT

MADISON'S POV:
Day 5-Friday

I was sitting in my room bawling eyes out while eating cookies and drinking Gatorade. Matthew was asleep beside me and that proved I was all that Shawn called+blamed me of. Yes I do love Shawn to death but sometimes you have to let go of the ones you love the most.

OH WHO AM I KIDDING?!!! I CAUSED THIS AND HE LET ME GO!

I'm such-such, um...just forget what I was going to call myself.

I started to shake Matthew to get him up because I didn't want to deal with him anymore. He also caused some of this and if I didn't cheat on Shawn this probably wouldn't of happened.

....oh, and yeah, I did cheat on Shawn if you were wondering. After I found out about him and Matthew I took him back home and we "had a moment", that happened a few more times after, too.

Shawn didn't know of course but I just figured he "had a moment" with that Aria chick as well. Like who wouldn't? She's beautiful.

What are you saying?! You hate that fake and you want Shawn back!

Maybe, but I don't deserve him.

You want him back and you're going to get him back, isn't that right?

No. No. I was in the wrong and I'll find some other dude that fits my needs and that can put up with my sudden cheating.

I hope you know that you sound absolutely ridiculous and that you have became a monster. Everyone used to love you for the sweet innocent Madison but now everyone will soon know about you and Matthew and that innocent act that you put on will fade away and show the true you. You're a monster.

I am not!

Am so.

No! Stop please! I'm not a monster!

"Madison? Madison who called you a monster?" Matthew asked sitting up beside me.

"The voice inside my head," I replied, almost as quiet so you couldn't hear what I'd said.

I turned away and got up going downstairs and sitting on the living room couch. I wanted to be away from Matthew for a while.
***
SHAWN'S POV:

"YAHTZEE!" Aria yelled from across the table breaking out into a fit of laughter.

I laughed along and got up to grab some muffins, chips, ice cream, and of course some pop. I got out all the food and set it on the table around us.

"I'm guessing we're going to be here for a while?" Aria asked and scooped a spoonful of ice cream from the pale.

Yes. I brought the whole pale of ice cream. Like who has time to spoon it out into two different bowls? That's too much work, and also just a container of muffins and a bag of chips. And yes, a two litre bottle of pop.

Don't judge me! I'll work it off.
***
HOURS OF BOARD GAMES LATER:

Yas! I have won 4/5 board games not including Yahtzee and I feel on top of the world! Aria just went to bed and I finished cleaning everything up. Once that was done I went to bed myself in hopes of having another great day with Aria.
***
Boring chapter? Yeah. Am I sorry? Nah.
Jk. Maybe. Idk. Anyways. Let's get this chapter to 25 reads okay? Love you guys, thank you!❤️

~Handwritten1998