Take me. (Choking? Good)

Sean stood behind Ashley, smelling her hair and carresing her hips as she cooked bacon.

"S-Sean... What are you doing?"

"-sigh- Ashley... It's been too long...three months, come on!"

"Bacon or me?"

"Hmmm... Go hop into bed, I got an idea." Sean said with an evil grin.

"Oh shit."  She walked slowly to the bedroom, thinking of what the kinky bastard had thought of now. Sean walked into the room with two perfectly cooked bits of bacon. He popped one into her mouth and waited for her to start eating. When she started chewing, Sean placed the other strip on the desk and lowered himself onto her, also biting the bacon.

"You haven't been practising at the workshop, have you?"

"Whaddyameen?" She said with a mouthful of bacon.

"You haven't been practising kissing, cause fuck, you're so delicious."

"No... I guess I remember from last time..." She said, looking away from him, blushing like crazy.

She looked back and saw Sean with the other bit of bacon in his mouth.

"Nooooo.... Don't make me work for it! I already worked a full shift trying to get this douche bags car fixed!"

"No work, no kisses for a week!" At these words, Ashley rolled her eyes and pulled herself up to him, biting the bacon. They kissed immensely, eating the bacon while doing so. Sean slid his hand down her side, reaching her waist. He slid a finger inside of her pants, sliding them off. He made a walking motion with his fingers, and reached her entrance. Gulping down the bacon, Ashley broke off and looked into his eyes.

"Please.. I want you Sean. Take me!" (Roll credits!)

"Ssh..." He hushed, slipping a finger inside of her. She moaned, gripping onto his shirt. He slid in and out, faster each time. She closed her eyes and arched her back, leaving her neck exposed. Sean lay his lips on her neck, taking his fingers out.

"Pass me that packet, baby. "

She picked it up, but didn't give it to him, instead slipping it into her bra. She giggled and put her arms wide, as if waiting for a hug.

"You'll have to find it first."

"Challenge accepted!" He grinned, unbuttoning her top. It fell apart, and Ashley took it off. He slid his arms behind her back, fiddling with the clips on the bra. Finally getting the bra off, Sean threw it off the bed. The condom was wedged in between her boobs. (Got a boner, yet, boys?) he took the packet and put it in his pocket, since he was fully clothed.

CLIFFHANGER BITCH