The Olly Murs first meeting

You were walking up to the backstage curtain after the concert, you are on a buzz now because of the loud music you have just walked away from and the excitment of about 15 minutes away from meeting Olly Murs. You are thinking, 'Oh my god, I am actually going to meet him, what I'f I start crying in the picture, shall I put the picture on facebook, tumblr, instgram?' But your thoughts are inturupted by the security gaurd coming out and saying, "You may now make your way to the seating area please." You are so excited you can hardly speak to the girl, Lucy, beside you trying to make a conversation, she is saying things like, "You seem very excited..." and "How long have you liked Olly for?" And you can think about is, I am actually going to meet him. A few unpatient minutes later you hear Olly's voice, you literally sit up like a dog does when they hear something... you look around and everybody is looking at the curtain. Next thing you know is Olly comes around the curtain welcoming everybody to backstage. You jump up and run towards him and say, "HI OLLY, I AMBSOLOUTLY LOVE YOU, CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH, AND A PICTURE.. OH, AND I REALLY, REALLY DO LOVE YOU." He looks at you in suprise and says, "Well.. sure, that's what your here for." You look around and everybody is looking at you, and a few girls are gigling... you just look at Olly and say, "Sorry, this is my first time meeting you, and I absoloutly, love you to pieces." But by the time you say that he is already smiling at you handing you the autograph. He hold out his phone and takes a picture of the two of you smiling, then you do too and you do the same pose. You say Thanks and sit back down and wait for everybody else to meet him. After it's over and you are heading out for the carpark he taps you on the back, you turn around and is in shock, unexpecting Olly to want to speak to you, you say, "Hi, are you okay? I am sorry for earlier, I just really love you." He smiles and says, "It's fine, I wanted to say, you are fine and don't worry, It happens a lot." You smile and say, "Well I must go, It's 1 now... My mum said be out by 12." He laughs and says, "Yeah, you better go." He hugs you and you walk out... You think to yourself, I just met... and hugged Olly Murs.