Part1)

Cassidy's POV:
     I pushed my glasses up and ignored the constant laughs and the gossip. I was the 'good girl' of the school. In other words, Nerd, I heard there was a new guy in the school, apparently he's supposed to be hot. I shrugged off the thought and ran to my next class. Shoot, I'll be late. And yeah, I say shoot. Not .. Well... Yeah....
I dodged the Queen Bee, Cathy Golde, fortunately. Her family owns a hotel, and her father is a lawyer, her mother, a doctor. But instead I bumped into someone. Not looking up I stammered," I-I'm so sorry. I'll pick my books up..." I looked up and saw a really. Really, handsome guy. In my mind I squealed but I snapped back to reality when he apologized. "It's alright. I wasn't looking." I was stunned, he was good looking, but he was nice too? Is he a player trying to hook up with me because I'm 'easy'?  I picked up my books as my face went red in embarrassment.
I ran to my class and sat down.

I looked up to see the guy I bumped into at the hallway, staring at me.
He says," I thought good girls didn't sleep through class..." I sat up, fully awake to see the whole class gone, even the teacher was out. My face started to blush at the close contact. I stared to stammer, replying," Don't tell my parents please. They'll be terrifying to face." He replied with a smirk on his face. "Oh, trust me, I won't.... Say.... I'm new... Could you show me to my next class?"
What? Wasn't he aware of how many stares we'd gotten by just bumping into each other? And now we would be walking together? "Uhh... Well... Sure.... "
Dangit! Cassidy! Wake uppppp!!! I packed my bag and stuffed everything in. I walked out the class and walked with him. I checked his schedule and it turns out his next class was on the other side of the whole campus. Great, you've already made a mistake agreeing to show him the way. Now you've got to walk to the other side of the whole campus with him!
My inner mind shouted at me. We walked in silence as we got hard stares from the girls, especially Cathy. She looked at him batting her eyelashes, and stopping him to ask if she could go with him. I excused myself and walked away. The next thing I knew, He came running after me. Why was he doing this? Did he care about me? I mentally slapped myself, of course you derp. No one cares. But he caught up with me saying," The name is Jay, by the way." And with that, he left. I was clueless as to why he was so kind to me. Most people would snicker at me as I walk past them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked slowly back to the dorms, clutching my files in hand. I open the door and saw him watching the television and eating his dinner. I had studied late today, which I haven't done in a while. I went to my bed room, and threw my bag on the floor. I took some skittles out of my candy box, I always ate candy when I was frustrated. Why was he my new room mate? Had dad finally given in? He was always so focused on my studies, so he told the school to give me a dorm to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the changes. I had to change it for the next part which I'm writing now.