Chapter 28: Ano Na Naman 'To?!

DOMINIC'S POV:

"YOU SAID WHAT?!"

 "what?!"

Cheska. She's here in my house early in the morning to tell me what happened last night. 

"Why did you tell her that?!!"

My mind's everywhere. If she knew now what happened to our family, maybe that's the reason she don't want me to pick her up last night.

I love my sister, but sometimes she's really not thinking. I might lose her now and that's one thing I can't bear.

"DAMN IT!!"

"Dominic relax. Sa nakita ko naman she accepted it well."

"Tell me Cheska. Who the hell in the world would accept our family that easy?" I asked, shouting at her.

"She's different. And you know that."

I throw her a glare. I never thought I would be this furious. At nakikita kong hindi gusto ni Cheska na ganito ako sa kanya. She's scared of me now. It's the first time, and i hate hating her. But right now, If I lose Princess, I don't know what will happen.

"You know I'm sorry. I never thought this would mean you losing her. But Dominic I swear. She's ok with it." she explained. 

I then grab my keys and run towards the door. "Better start praying Cheska." Before I left, I saw my sister's eyes. They look sorry and scared and she's about to cry. I never saw her cry before. Even after the accident. But I just can't let this pass. I have to see her and make sure everything's fine between us. I must talk to her. Explain everything or deny everything if needed. Losing her would just be the end of my world.

Totoo. I love her more than I love anything or anyone in this so f*cked up world of mine.

I drive. Drive like hell. And I arrived at their house in no time. But it's weird. Ang daming kotse and her grandmother's here again. Hindi muna ako lumabas. I just know how bad it will be if she saw me. After a few minutes. I saw the old lady na lumalabas sa mansion and she does look happy. Satisfied even.

Umalis na yung mga kotse pero ngayon ko lang napansin. Ang daming lalaki sa labas ng bahay nila. All wearing black... whispering... as if waiting for something or someone to happen. They look like the president's security or something.

I get out of my car and walk towards their house. As I reached their gate hinarang ako ng isa sa mga lalaki na naka-itim.

"Anong kailangan mo?" tanong niya sa'kin. Pareho siya ng suot katulad nung iba.

"I'm here to see my girlfriend."

Tapos bumulong siya doon sa isa sa earphone niya. Nagulat na lang ako ng biglang tatlong lalaking naka-itim na suit din ang lumapit sa akin. Hinawakan nila ko sa magkabilang braso at inumpisahan akong kaladkarin palayo sa bahay nila.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" I asked.

"Hindi ka na pwedeng magpakita sa kanya... kahit kailan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK'S POV:

GOODMORNING sunshine! I know medyo masyadong masaya ang paggising maski para sa'kin. Pero bakit ba? Wala akong pasok ngayon at si Dominic is homeschooling. So what will happen today??

A DATE!!!

Bwahaha! Excited na ko. Pero teka! Pa'no kung hindi niya ko alukin? O yayain? O... wala akong PAKE!! E di ako mag-aaya. Saan naman kami pupunta kaya? Who cares? Sabi nga nila, love leads you to places...