Chapter 1: geting ready

Chapter 1

It was a wonderful Tuesday afternoon and you were sitting on your chair by the pool. You let the sun warm your skin. It felt so great to get away from work. It was time for you to hangout with your best friend Tara. You've known her forever. It's been how many years? Maybe eight? You guys became friends in the first grade and it has been that way ever since.

"JADE!!! Hurry, we have to get ready for the One direction concert!" Tara yelled.

You slowly roll to your side and sit up. You loved to tan. You loved the warm feeling you got. But then again you loved One Direction. But you absolutely adored Harry the most. You had a soft spot for him and whenever he sang your knees got weak and you would melt into your shoes.

"Fine..." You say lazily.

You stand up and walk into the house. But you have to make a tiny little stop in the kitchen. You were feeling a little thirsty. You grabbed a cup from atop the sink and fill it with some ice and some water. You finish your water and shuffle up the stairs. You still have a couple hours until the concert so you were able to take a shower.

After your shower you wrap yourself in a towel and walk into your room. It was nice to have your own room for once. You hated sharing with your little sister cause she couldn't keep it clean for the life of her.

You search your large closet for a cute shirt to wear. You found a cute bright pink loose tank top. You throw it on your bed and walk across the room and grab a white tank top and slide it on along with some short, light denim shorts. You look in the mirror. While doing a few twirls you got very very excited for the concert since you had some backstage passes. You wanted to look your best. You walk into your bathroom and brush your hair. It takes a lot of work cause its very thick and long. You did a waterfall braid with a small headband. You decided to only put on a little mascara and eye liner since you don't want to overdo it for the boys.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it. This is my very first time making my own story. Any feedback and votes would be much appreciated!

I'm sorry it isn't very long. I promise if you guys like it, they will be longer. xx