Chapter 3

Aphmau's POV
      Before we started eating, we said grace.  Then, we all started eating our heavenly meals.  Zane and I twirled our forks in the spaghetti as we slurped it up.  Both of our eyes widened as we tasted the sauce.  "This sauce is better than my aunt's!" I exclaimed.
      Zane nodded in agreement and said,"This place is the best!  Reasonable prices for the best meals I have ever tasted."
      Everyone else agreed.  All of the meals were absolutely delicious.  As I started slurping up another piece of spaghetti, it felt like it was resisting my slurping.  I slurped harder, and soon I found myself coming closer to Zane.  As we got closer, and closer, Zianna's squealing got louder and Garroth's growling got louder as well.  Soon, Zane and I were kissing.  I was about to pull back, but I hesitated.  This actually felt..................kind of nice.  But I decided to pull away.  The rest of the meal was uneventful, except when Garroth laughed so hard that sparkling cider came out of his nose.  When we finished the meal, Zianna paid the bill drive us home.

~Time Skip~
      As I was getting ready for bed, I thought about the events of dinner.  Zane hadn't pulled away right away.  At first I had thought that he only continued kissing me for his mom.  But now I realize that he had purposely continued  kissing me.  I also realized that for the rest of the dinner Zane was a little closer to me.  He had even laughed at my cheesey jokes a couple times.  I put all thoughts aside as I patted Celeste on the head and went to bed.  I would think about the dinner more in the morning.  I fell asleep with Kawaii~Chan crying herself to sleep because Aarmau was sinking.