When the Desire Calls

I can feel hands running up my thighs over the covers I hold my breath waiting for them to caress me where I really need them most,then I feel the slight whisper of fingers through the satin sheets on my sensitive mound awaking my every nerves

I moan needing the barriers to be gone and as if reading my mind I feel the cold night air greet my inflamed flesh but not for long as a scorching hot mouth was placed over me licking and teasing my swollen bud I grab the bed spread as my back arches off the bed due to the finger sliding in and out of my womanhood and then begins a sweet tortuous feeling running throughout my whole being. gasping and on the brink of screaming because my body needed something i not yet knew of, I could feel It build up...more and.. more and just like a taunt coil my body was about to release until I heard a faint tapping on glass which brought me awake with such a fright I never finished my."tap tap tap" sitting up in bed no longer able to ignore the sound I glanced out my opened door into the empty hall fear filling my heart within seconds as I thought to myself "how is my door open because I know I closed it just like I do every other night before bed". but before I could even register what was happening I was already out of bed headed into the darkened hall in search of the noise.....