Chapter 2: New Beginnings

"Dad why do we have to move to Jackson city?" Todd and Jason both asked

                 "Because I said...." His dad Saying it a sarcastic tone.

                  "Ok fine...." Said Jason in an upset voice..

                   "Where going back to your hometown why aren't you happy?" His dad said.

                    "Bc that is the town I was bullied in!!!" Said Jason still loading stuff into the car.

                     "I'm sorry son...
I forgot." Jason's dad said feeling guilty.

                      *         *         *

                    As they finished loading the car with all of their stuff....they realized their mom didn't come back from work and there dad had tried to call but, no answer. The family began to be worried about their mother and their father's wife. They began to call the mothers job she had worked at. They finally answered.

                      "Hello...how may I help you.." Said the person on the other line.

                      "Hello this is Janice's husband Tony...we were just wandering when she left....."

                      " She left roughly 2 hours ago." She had said.

                     "Oh ok...thank you." Jason's dad said and hung up the phone.

                      "kids get in the car we are going to find your mother." Jason's dad said sounding very scared.

                      "Ok dad." Jason and Todd had said.

             Author quote: "every life is worth the same next to you, also let no one pull you down from how much success your making."