Chapter 6: Jealousy

Kaneki's POV

I slammed the front door as we entered Y/N's house. I was furious. "What the hell was that?!" I barked as she slammed her purse on the kitchen table.

"What are you talking about?!" She snapped. "You're the one who went all crazy back there!" She blushed. "We were just talking!"

"Listen, I don't care who you talk to! Just not that guy!" I stomped into the living room and Y/N followed, still continuing the argument.

"I can talk to who ever I want! And it's not like he was gonna do anything to me! He's just my ex boyfriend, dude!" I growled at her statement.

"How... How stupid are you?" I slowly asked. "He's the ghoul who tried to kill you."
She looked taken aback by my words.

"No way... No way!" She yelled. "I've known Ali for 3 years, there's no way he's the ghoul that attacked me!"

"Hmph." I huffed. Glaring I walked over to her and pushed her up against the wall. She sweated nervously as my hot breath went down her neck.

"Kaneki..."

"Don't speak." I muttered before I licked her lips. Her face was a crimson red. I kissed her cheek and tucked the strands of hair that hung in front of her face behind her ear.

"Kaneki..." She refused my orders.

"Do you love me?" I asked her as my grip on her tightened.

"O-Of course I do." She looked at me dead in the eye. "But you have to understand, Ali and I are over. He's not a ghoul either."

Yes he is... I growled in my head. "Just promise me you won't go see him."

She was hesitant, but she nodded in agreement. I kissed her seductively and lightly bit her neck then kissed her chest.

"Take me..." She breathed heavily.

I took off my shirt and pressed my body up against hers. She moaned heavily as I kissed her body in places she wouldn't have even had imagined. Her fingers ran through my white hair and my mouth wandered up and down her body.

She gently kissed my cheek and my lips. My tounge wandered the inside of her mouth as I unraveled her.

I bit my lip before unbuttoning her top, while my other hand traveled up and down her back. She took a deep breath and asked me to please stop. But just as she had refused my orders before, I refused hers right back.

I blocked all her exits and kissed up her neck and down to her collar bone as my hand traveled her chest. I intertwined my fingers with hers as I bit the bottom of her neck and licked all the way up to her lips.

But the excitement died down as the phone rang, ruining the moment.

"I need to get that..." Y/N muttered.

Sadly I released and stomped angrily out of the room as Y/N answered the phone.