Chapter 30

20 minutes had past and I was in agony. I Was already 9cm nearly 10 and soon  I would have to push out this baby. "Your doing so well Katniss only 5 more minutes before you can push!" I heard dr stern say. "GOD! AGHH!" I screamed whilst inhaling and exhaling deep and fast breaths. I could see Peeta crying in the corner of my eye and gripping my hand even tighter. Sweat was running down my face like mad. "KATNISS look at me. Look at me!" Peeta said sternly. "What?!" I shouted frustratedly. "Look! Just calm down! Okay! it's all okay!" Peeta said swiftly. "OKAY?! IT IS NOT OKAY ! AND I CANT CALM DOWN!!, AGH!!" I yelled at him. He seemed a bit stunned and upset . He put his head in his hands. " Peeta I'm sorry baby! I'm just really in a terrible pain right now. AGHH!!" I squealed. "OKAY! Katniss your 10cm now! You can push! The sooner you do this! The sooner the less pain you will feel! Okay??" Dr stern shouted. "Agh! Peeta hold my hand! I don't want to do this alone." I cried in pain. "It's okay honey, I'm here!" He held my hand and gripped my shoulders for support. "OKAY AND PUSH KATNISS!!!" Dr stern yelled . I pushed with all my might and started to bite the inside of my cheeks because the pain was too intense! I started to taste blood in my mouth from biting my cheeks so hard. "AGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I pushed. "Come on you can do it sweetie!!" Peeta said in my ear whilst crying. "OKAY!  I CAN SEE THE HEAD!!" dr stern said loudly. "Come on one more big push and we'll be able to see our little baby blip jr.!" Peeta shouted with encouragement. " ONE MORE PUSH KATNISS!!!" Dr stern shouted. "AAAHHHHHGGAA!!!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. And that's when I heard a high pitched cry. It was my little baby blip jr. Cry. Me and Peeta were in tears "congratulations katniss  and Peeta, it's a baby girl!" She said happily. Peeta took her in his arms. "Your beautiful, we're going to call you Katherine!, yes Katherine mellark!" Peeta kissed her lightly on the fore head and cried even more but with joy. "Let me see her" I said out of breath and joyfully. Peeta was just about to give me Katherine until I felt another ache in my stomach. "ERR, KATNISS HOLD ON! , I NEED YOU TO PUSH AGAIN!" Dr stern said. Oh I thought must be the placenta. "It's the placenta right?" I asked dr stern. "NO KATNISS  YOU HAVE BEEN CARRYING TWINS!, SO I NEED YOU TO PUSH YOUR LAST BABY OUT!"