1

Jigaboo is just an ordinary high school boy. Has blonde hair. He often wears black jeans and grey or red shirts. Jigaboo goes to a really awesome high school and is friends ossum possum people. Jigaboo's day was going normal until something strange happened. "Hi Jigaboo" said higaboo as he walked past Jigaboo. Jigaboo didn't know higaboo very well so he went to go talk to him "Yo, who are you poii" said Jigaboo. "I'm higaboo, I have you in 2nd period."

Jigaboo remembers. "Oh yeah. You're the guy with the huge dick."

"Oh" replies higaboo

Higaboo spanks Jigaboo and runs away. Then Jigaboo grabs a spear with a foam tip shaped like a cock and chucks it at higaboo. The spear enters higaboos ass and he moans. Later that day higaboo asks Jigaboo if he can come over. Jigaboo says yes. When Jigaboo enters higaboo's house he hears moan coming from upstairs.

"Dafuk is that. The dude sound like he fuckin a fish filet while jacking off a flower."

Jigaboo, being curious goes upstairs and peeks into the room.

"OH YEAH UUUHH YEAH OH FUCK YEAH OHHH."

"Oh shit." Says Jigaboo. "He's fucking a pocket pussy and he's holding fucking bikini spiders in his hand!"

Jigaboo kicks the door open as higaboo cums over the pocket pussy.

"JIGABOO! YOU'RE EARLY"

"Mmmmmm" says Jigaboo.

Higaboo is still very horny and grabs Jigaboo. He pulls his pants and underwear down and start slapping Jigaboo's cock.

"What the fuck is thaaat!" Says higaboo.

He then starts sucking Jigaboo's dick. He bobs his head up and down slowly escalating in speed.

"I'm gonna cum!" Yells Jigaboo.

Jigaboo cums all over higaboo's face.

"I'm not done with you yet." Says higaboo.

Higaboo aligns his ass with Jigaboos cock and starts jumping up and down. Moaning loudly. Jigaboo cums inside higanoo.

Now's it's Jigaboos turn. Higaboo turns Jigaboo around and starts Fucking him at 300000 mph. Higaboo then cums inside, filling Jigaboo up with his hot sticky cum.

The End