Chapter 1:Move-in day

Isabella's P.O.V

 This morning my mom said that a family was going to move in tomorrow. She said that it was a family of 3 boys around my age and right after she said that i got super excited because all of my other neighbors are old people. I then texted my friend max  and he got excited so then we can have more friends to hang with.

* the next day*

I woke up at 7:00 am to the sound of a moving van backing in to a drive way.  I got super excited and ran downstairs already dressed. I sprinted in to the kitchen, grabbed a granola bar the busted through the front door to catch the bus. cause it was only a Thursday. As i was waiting for the bus one of the boys waved at me with a smile on his face. He seemed cool. he had pink and black hair, and was wearing a Death Note shirt. 

( PS i frickin love Death Note!)

I waved back as the bus pulled up tho my stop, I got on and looked out the window at the boy. He seemed nice, but i wold also like to meet his brothers.

Danny's P.O.V

As we were unpacking the moving van i saw a girl at the end of drive way of the house next door. I waved at her and she waved back. She seemed kinda nice. i didn't get to go over and say anything cause she got on a school bus. But she did look at me through the bus window with a smile on her face. I hope i get to know her cause she seemed nice. 

*** Hey guys i hope you like the first chapter of the story. ill write more tomorrow.***