Chapter 1

In the morning I had completely forgotten of the events that have transpired the night before and went to school  as tired as ever. I would tell you about the first part of school, but nothing really happened other than a new student that had arrived in my class that morning. I was so tired that the only thing that I really saw about her was her scarlet hair. Fast-forward to lunch, I begin walking to the cafeteria when my best friend Max scares the living shit out of me.

"Boo!" screams Max.

I grab his hand, trip him, and bends him arm the other way in self defense

"Ahhh! Come on dude, I thought that we were bros," Max yells at me.

"Sorry dude, self defense," I say in my defense

"Whatever man, let's just go to lunch, I'm starving!" Max tells me before licking his lips.

We walk to the cafeteria in silence. When we walk in we get hit with a wave of voices speaking at once. Before I point out  spot for us to sit in, Max immediately rushes over to his lacrosse team siting at the center of the room. That left me in the middle of a bustling cafeteria. I get my food and head over the far table at the end of the room alone. Now that I think about it, I'm glad that he ran off to his lacrosse team and left me alone because the next set of events would change the rest of my life. I hear a voice behind me.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" the voice asks.

I turn around and see that the new redheaded girl was standing behind me