John

And he we have john

Dr. John Watson, or just john

 john is the lucky man who gets t meet the "lovely" Sherlock. john is a retired military man, he sustained an injury  and now gets around by wobbling around on a cane. coming back from therapy, when he checked his email. he ha received an email that contained a address and a message that said that the sender was lookin for a flat mate, and would like him to come check it out.

so the next day when john got to the flat he meet sherlock and was getting to know him and that's when sherlock got a call to come check out a crime scene. this was the case of the girl in pink . she supposedly killed her self, but sherlock was tracking down everything, until they he and john stopped at a restaurant to eat.  just as they barely sat down, sherlock saw the suspect that he was looking for, he ran out with john following close behind. sherlock finally caught up with the suspect and they were talking and john was in the building next to them and saw everything that was happening and ended up killing the suspect.

as they arrived back at the flat john saw that sherlock was smiling. "what in bloody hell are you smiling about?" john asked. " your leg , it is not hurt, you've just missed the feeling of war, the rush of adrenaline." sherlock replied. they paused, there was a knock on the door, john answered it. the owner of the restaurant, he was holding his cane, " you left this in my restaurant". sherlock yelled from the upstairs "see john what id I tell you." john closed the door and put his cane in the coat closet and went upstairs.