Chapter 1: One who stands out

You were walking around your old friend Vivian's house. Suddenly, your phone rang. You picked up and a deep voice answered. "Hey, [Y/N], This is Agent Hotchner" The voice said. "Oh my gosh! Hotchner its so good to hear from you!" You squealed. A voice in the background rang. "Hotchner, there's a case" the voice said. Penelope! "Just a sec," Hotchner said. "[Y/N], I have to call you back" He said. "Uh.. M-maybe I could.. Nevermind" You stopped. "Go on" Hotchner said. "Could I come?" You said nervously. Hotchner smiled. "Yeah! That would be awesome! Your always a great help." He replied happily. "Ok! Pick me up at my house!" You said. "Bye" you both said. "What was that, [Y/N]?" Vivian asked. "Oh, I'm going on a case with the agents" you said. Vivian smiled as if to say, "That's great!". "Well, I'm off" you said. "Bye!" Vivian said. You walked out of the door. You began walking to your house, which was only a few blocks away. You couldn't wait to see your old pals! One in particular. Spencer Reid. You blushed at the thought of him. You shook it off and kept on walking. A car was parked in front of your house. "Hotchner!" You said excitedly. "Hey, [Y/N]!Good to see you!" He said as he hugged you. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" You said happily. "Alright then" Hotchner chuckled. You still could not wait to see Spencer again. Just something about him. He was the one who stands out.