Part Three

S/O to @OohMartinez for being side bae ;)

I hadn't seen Jordan all day, but I usually didn't during classes, I had none with him.

3:30. Where is he? He's usually with me by now.

I spent some more time hanging around with Cas until I decided to go looking for him. Yeah, I know, pretty clingy, but whatever. We walked up the stairs as he was coming down, looking distressed.

"Hey! Where have you been?"

"Hi. Nowhere, just getting roasted by Crende. You of all people know I'm a slacker."

"Hmm, you're lying to me. Crende's office is back in the direction I just came from."

"Haha okay I'm gonna leave you guys alone for a while. See you later." Cas left us to ourselves.

"Babe you can tell me anything you know that right?" I started

"Yes! And I'm not lying. I don't know how you didn't see me walking down the hallway, I must've walked right past you."

"Jordan I just have a feeling something's up, and all I want is the truth."

"Nothing is up! Babe, I love you. Why do you suddenly deny it?"

"I don't know. Sorry, I must just be antsy for tonight."

He laughed. "No reason to be. We're going to have an amazing time." He pulled me in close, so close that I could feel his breath on my forehead as he planted a gentle kiss there. I don't know why I ever doubted him.

...

That night, I spent over an hour getting ready, which was a decent amount of time for someone who usually doesn't spend much time on appearances. I wore my favorite jeans, a white tank, and a flannel around my waist. I know, white girl.

Hey, I'll be there in 15 minutes. Ready for Chewbacca?

Um, no?

Dork.

Me, the dork? Look who's talking nerd. No texting and driving!

15 minutes later he was at my front door, shaking my dad's hand and promising to have me back by 11.

"You look beautiful, my dear." He said once we reached his truck, opening the door for me.

"Thank you, young gentleman. Still haven't given up on the cute tumblr couple thing, have you?"

"Nope. So, wanna hear the plan for tonight?"
"Yes."

"First, I take you to Olive Garden, then we'll go to the 9:00 movie. Then I take you home."

"Pretty straightforward. Sounds fun."

He grabbed my hand and used his other one to drive. "We're going to have the best night ever."

Once we got to Olive Garden, he bought me my favorite alfredo. That's how you know you've got a keeper; when he buys you food.

We talked for what felt like hours, and again, it all felt like a dream.

We went to the theatre around 8:45, got our tickets, and went to get our seats. we didn't get any snacks because, well, we just ate. We talked for a while, and he gave me a main overview of what Star Wars was all about.

"So there's Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca..." (Lol never actually saw Star Wars)

I laughed just listening at how into it he got. "I'll have to figure this out myself. You aren't making any sense."

"Whatever."

The movie started, and I asked the occasional question, only to be responded to by a shush and a giggle. What a dork.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Okay, I'll be here."

I continued to watch for another 15 minutes before I started getting concerned. Then another 15. What if he wasn't feeling well? Is he okay? I got out of my seat and walked out of the theatre room we were in.

But when I was walking out into the dimly lit hallway, someone was there. Two people were.

Jordan was making out with some other girl.