OPEN ENDING EPILOGUE

The years had passed and I am now a successful author. Gone were the days when my line of thoughts involved procrastination and achieved things that are nothing short of mediocre.

Ever since I found out about the letters that my grandaunt turned grandmother Lola Natividad sent to my other grandmother Lola Toni, I decided to turn my life around and achieve things far greater than what I thought possible, simply because I know you'd expect nothing less of me.

I've finally gotten over Gabe, but not in a bitter way. I guess one way or another, he served as an inspiration to me, a motivation to set my goals and to be the best person I can be. He was a puzzle I've never solved and I guess that's okay. Maybe the trouble is meant to be passed to someone far more worthy.

Of course I couldn't end my story without telling you that me and Luis are going to get married at the 18th of December this year. We spent a lot of time with each other even after my internship, and I guess I just found the perfect inspiration in his being. He served as my motivator, my instructor, my friend, my ally, my lover.

Life is a rollercoaster, it has its ups and downs, and sometimes, it has the possibility of getting jammed, but just smother a little oil in there, and it'll go back to working perfectly again. Maybe that's how I can best describe my life, I may not be a perfectly working rollercoaster most of the time, but once I find that little bit of oil that could make me work perfectly once again, I know that even when I encounter ups and downs, I will soon get over it, until I reach the very end of the ride.

End.