Bullied

Ray's pov

I walked out of the class and away from the argument that had just gone down between my best friend and  the most popular girl in school. I got about halfway from the classroom and my friend, Abby caught up to me.
" That girl I swear she is the devil dressed in a "innocent" teenaged girl!" She partly  yelled.  I looked over at her.
" Well at least she's not as big of the devil as my big  sister is who  can somehow make my life terrible in a heartbeat!" my friend Abby continued to say. I turned my face away from hers looking away. She started to ramble on and on about her so called terrible life. She has it pretty good compared to me she's never been bullied, she's never been depressed, she's never had to run away from her dad because he got really angry about her one bad grade she had had that semester. I told myself to stop thinking about my life that way but it's impossible and honestly my life's gotten better my dad has taken anger management classes and my depression is slowly very slowly going away. The only thing is this does not fix is how I used to be so cheerful and happy as a kid but life can turn on you just like that and you won't even see it coming . I was bound to be broken from the start. I would say I'm as broken as the glass pieces from the lamp my dad threw one night but I'm probably worse. I've come to the realization you can't fix what's broken no matter how hard you try. Im forever lost in my broken world with a broken heart and a broken past. The only thing i can do now is try to make it better from here. "Hey are you even listening for crying out loud trying to make a point here!" she said flaring her arms in the air and an annoyed look on her face. " Sorry Abby i was listening then i thought of something and it brought a lot of stuff to mind". I put my head down and felt her hand go on my shoulder. " Ok girl what's going on come on speak!" I sighed. "It's nothing Abby just the argument kind of got to me". "Ray!" "The argument was not even remotely about you it's was just about her being a bitch and trying to put you down"! "Maybe your right Abby but I can't be so sure". "You've been bullied sense the second grade!" I think it's time for it to stop ok"! "Abby it's my battle and sadly I've already lost". She sighed. We continued to walk but in complete silence. We eventually reached the main door of the school and we exited. It was only fourth hour but I couldn't stand it anymore. The many battles I fought and the many wars I've lost. This just adds more broken pieces to me and a lot more to think deeply about and something hard I don't want to except.

Dont kill me please! I'm still continuing to write my other book I just had this idea and I was like oh! Let's make this a book! So here's the first chapter see u later cinnamon rolls!