First Date

Cameron's POV
Y/n and I have been dating for awhile and yet we haven't gone on a date.

So today I have planned everything. I'm going to take y/n to a carnival. I hope y/n will like it.

-----------------
Y/n's POV
Something feels wrong Cameron hasn't texted me at all. Sometimes its like I can't get him to stop texting me.

I guess I'll just have to text him.

Convo___
Y/n: Hey Cam how are you
Cam: Umm I'm great babe how about you.
Y/n: Just find I was wondering what you were up to.
Cam: I'm just chilling but I have to go I'll text you later.
-------

Well then.... See its like he's ignoring me. I guess I can call bfn's to hang out.

Cameron's POV
What y/n didn't know was that I had her best friend help me plan this out.

I knew y/n would call bfn to hang out so I told her to take y/n to the carnival were I will be waiting.

Narrator POV
You and your bfn decided to go to the carnival because there was nothing else to do.

You thought your friends behavior was strange because she was practically begging to go.

When you arrived you saw Cameron standing there with two wrist bands in his hands. You were still kind of mad at him but then got happy when you saw the rides.

You took the wrist band from him and took his hand and ran to the first ride you saw.

The ride had many loops and you were shaking with anticipation. Cameron on the other hand looked scared and turned pale.

You grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek hoping it would make him feel better he's weird like that.

Your plan worked and it was you guys turn in line. Your hands started to shake and you felt that one familiar feeling in your stomach.

Soon the ride started and Cameron was already screaming. All you did was laugh and put your hands up.

When the ride was over and you felt light headed and was hungry AF.

You and Cameron got hot dogs with your favorite sodas. It was getting dark but you guys stayed until it was closing.

You both went separate ways but ended the date with a simple but passionate kiss..... I guess.