Embarrassing Moments

Frey began walking down the street by the Bell Hotel, just to get some fresh air and get more of a read on the city. She's been here for almost a year and already she feels right at home. And has been dubbed "person finder" by Porcoline. What a silly... guy...? Anyways, her newest find after Amber was Dylas.

He was a horse monster. Beautiful lilac hair that looked like you could touch it and it would fade away from your fingers. His body black as night. Eyes that pierce through to the fragile soul and rusted armor from the centuries pass. Beautiful creature but one hit that could send you straight to Dr. Jones and send you home with a high medical bill every time.

After Frey beat him, he still kept some features of the horse about him which was her favorite part of him. She's always had the urge to touch his ears but too nervous to go through with it.

She always tried to socialize with him and be his friend but he always pushed her away. He did that with everyone. It wasn't surprising to her but every time she spoke to him every day, she always chipped something to his tall wall of trust. She just had to keep trying to be his friend.

After she walked by Sincerity General Store and Carnation Flowers she saw Dylas hanging out over by the vacant house. His arms on the fence of the wooden balcony. His lilac hair blew in the wind. His eyes closed, taking in the silence and the fresh air. It had just finished raining so everything smelled moist and fresh. Something Frey loved waking up to; and because she and her monsters didn't have to water many plants after the morning's rain. He looked relaxed and at peace.

Frey wanted to join him in this moment of blissful pleasure but decided to just leave him be. Sometimes you just need to relax without people; which Dylas seems to do all the time...

Suddenly Xiao Pai ran into Frey, snapping her out of her daze. "Ah!" They both yelled as they fell to the ground. The watering can Frey was holding fell to the ground with a CLANK and SPLASH!

"X-xiao!" Frey said in surprise. Feeling complete discomfort from having another person on top of her and being wet altogether. "Oops!" Xiao Pai said with her face being almost the shade of red wine with Frey mimicking her look as well. Xiao Pai quickly got up. "Frey! I- I'm so sorry! I tripped and I- I- I- I'm so sorry!" Frey got up and picked up her watering can, putting it in her bag. "I- It's fine! Really it's fine!" She said quickly as if she had a fire spell pointed to her, threatening to burn her.

"U- um! I- I- I'll be back!" And as quickly as she said it, she pulled out her escape spell and went straight home. Her nice outfit was wet and on top of that, it had dirt and leaves clinging to it. Frey sighed and turned to her spare outfits and changed. At first, Frey felt awful for asking Vishnal to wash her clothes for her but remembered that he is a butler in training. So as soon as she revealed the wet clothes to him, he immediately took it from her hands. He always did love wanting to please dear "Princess" Frey.

After that, Frey spent five minutes in her room just letting herself cool off from the scene she caused with Xiao. Her face still a shade of pink. She smacked herself on the forehead and sighed. How many people saw? She laid on her bed and sighed.

She probably wouldn't see her that day. Maybe... It's unclear. She would have to see later.

It's done! Hope you liked it! Sorry, I would have released this earlier but I forgot and got lazy. Sorry! More updates soon!

Original art: http://kash-phia.deviantart.com/art/Rf4-blush-meme-41357597