Chapter One

She slammed the door shut after a huge argument with her parents. Miley sat in front of her bed crying for what seemed like forever. Begging God to take her life so that she can get rid of the miserable life she's living, boring, tasteless and ugly. They'd fought just because Miley had bought a friend, Jack, who was a guy, home. He was escorted with her best friends, Suzan and Lucy. The problem was that she had bought a guy at her place without the knowledge or presence of her parents, which was considered a shame. But she never figured out why.

The next morning, Miley woke up laying on the ground of her bedroom. Her whole body was in pain. She could feel needles through her body. She stared at the mirror, only to see a brunet with blood shot eyes and some dark under them. Yesterdays fight came to her mind as she wished it had never happened.

It was a wednesday morning. She was getting ready for school. Make-up would've been her first solution if she wasn't banned from using it. So now she had nothing to cover up her face.

"Great!" She thought

She didn't want to go to school, didn't want to be embarrassed, but she certainly didn't want to stay home with her mom, Linda, around. Going to school was an obligation anyway.

Miley rushed down the stairs to avoid bumping into her parents. She fixed herself a quick snack and rushed to the front door. Dead silence was all she could hear. It seemed like she was the only living thing on this planet. She noticed the pink sky and looked at her watch to find out it was 5:35 in the morning. Too early for the bus to arrive, and too annoyed to see her parents.

She decided to have a walk and go through what had happened yesterday. She was heading to school before deciding to have a stroll at the park. Miley could hear the wind twisting around the green branches , the sky was changing to blue and birds were singing, indicating that the world was coming back to life! The cool spring breeze touched her skin making her feel a bit cold, so she decided to pull out her black sweater from her backpack and threw it on her shoulders. The scent of blooming flowers filled the air. Miley was in the mood of listening to a bit of music, so she got her iPod out of her jean pocket and plugged the earphones in her ear while playing 'On My Way' by Charlie Brown.

Miley started looking back at the stair of events that happened last night wishing she could forget all about.

---------------•••••••••••••••---------------

"Im gonna tell them!! You're busted!" Max burst out first thing in the morning. "What lies are you gonna come up with this time?'

"What are you talking about? Are you drunk?!" I was confused.

"Look at you, acting like an angel, like nothing happened at all. You, Jack, Suzan and Lucy spent the afternoon at your house! You-"

"And??" I interrupted his speech. My heart was beating so fast, i could barely breath. How could he have known?! We were so careful with the details! Thinking of a solution was the first thing i started to do.

"Thinking of a lie? What a shame! I wonder what Mr. and Mrs. Styles would think about this."

"They wouldn't believe you!" I was trying to defend myself with my only weapon.

"We'll see what happens this afternoon when Lucy backs me up!!"

My heart stop beating at the instant he left that sentence out of his lips. I was as good as dead! Only death would remedy the problem. But Max was right! Lucy would back him up. She's still mad at me, but in fact I wasn't the one to blame. Last week i spotted lucy making out with a boy from her class claiming he was begging for it. Though i know she was cheating on her boyfriend! She noticed my presence. I promised not to tell on her, but when Gabe found out, she blamed me! Must have been somebody else because my lips were sealed! But she never believed me, what a best friend.

Worried about the outcome, i dragged myself through the long hours of study.

The coast was clear, Max wasn't the cafeteria. Phew! I stared at the vapor coming from the good looking chicken soup. I looked at the students having a laugh and chatting, not a care in the world. While I was this close to hell! I grabbed a seat alone, looking around till my eyes laid on a good looking junior, Dave, staring right at me. His sea blue eyes were searching for me. Oh God he was hot! His long chocolate brown hair, kinda like Harrys from One Direction, his amazing buffed body figure on top of it all. His lips that seemed to have a neon "kiss me" sign next to them. His eyes met mine and we both looked away in embarrassment.

Oh em gee! He noticed me staring. Well this is awkward! God he's so adorable! He plays for the basketball team at school. I've seen some of them. He's really athletic and all the girls drool over him. Though the only thing was, why was he checking me out? Had Max told him about my embarrassing situation?

Speaking of Max, I wonder if he ever went to my parents place and dropped the bomb that would destroy me! I finished my soup and rushed to class. I spotted Jack as soon as I entered. Oh I hope he hasn't turned on me like Lucy and Max did. While Mr. Gregors back was at the class, a hand fell on my shoulders with a note in it. I took it and saw my name written on the top. It said:

I know what Max did, I tried stopping him from going to your house, but I failed, I'm really sorry. I know this won't help but you're in deep shit! I'll always stand by you, but Max threatened he would reveal a secret we both shared so, I'm staying out of it. I'm sorry again.

"Ugh, this day couldn't get any worse!" Just at the moment that these words escaped my lips, I wished that I could take them back. An "F" dropped on my desk the the name "Miley Styles" written next to it. "Yay me!"

Judgement time! The wooden door made it look like it was court. Two sets of furious eyes staring right through my soul, and lips holding back a thousand words of anger. And so it began.

"How dare you disgrace our family's name? You should be ashamed of yourself!" Mom began.

"How would you let a boy into the house without our knowledge?!" Dad continued. This would never end.

"You've drained every bit of faith and confidence we had in you!"

"What did you do in the house? Did u hook up?" Questions lining up one after the other.

"No!" Was the only thing that escaped my lips. What did Max tell them?!

"And look at your clothing! I bet you were with him right now!" I freaking wear this everyday mom! Thanks for realizing! "Are you pregnant?!"

My eyes popped out!

"And we cannot forget your failing grades. We haven't raised you for you to become like this. You're grounded young lady!"

I couldn't bare it anymore. I grabbed my bag that i had dropped on the floor and ran to my room. Slamming the door! Crying was the last thing that i remembered!