chapter 9:using powers

It was an original day of school.The three of them were in period 1.The three of them all have each class together.At lunch they were talking.
"Hey rosanette you know that you have a super power that is super strength right?"said jackie.
"Yeah why?"asked rosanette.
"Well me and jackson have super powers too."said jackie.
"What?!that's awesome.what kind of super powers?"asked rosanette.
"I have the power of invisibility."said jackson.
"I have the power of electricity."said jackie
"You know that know one can know that the three of us have super powers right?"said rosanette.
"Yeah."they both said at the same time.They all had something to do after school.while 4th period the news came on.the news was talking."there's a huge trilanula outside western middle school and it's heading towards the building!"
"OH no!we have to save the building!"said rosanette."I have an idea!"said jackie.
"Mrs . Jefferson can me,jackson,and rosanette be excused for a second?"asked jackie.
"Yes you may."said mrs.jefferson
The three started running out of the building and used there powers from the sword.
"Jackie use your electricity to shock the giant spider!"said rosanette.
"Jackson use your invisibility to scare the giant spider!"said rosanette.
"I'll use my super strength to carry the spider it will work!"said rosanette.
"Got it!"they said it at the same time.They were all doing what they were supposed to.The giant spider fell and landed on the ground before it even got to the building.everyone cheered for them.nobody new they had super powers.

---------------------------------------
Comment what you think is gonna happen next.like too!
-naudiah Campos