So Um..

Pulling up at Ri's crib I was cooling since I was way over the fact that we fucked the same nigga. It won't ever happen again.

I pulled up at Ri's crib using my spare key to open the door. I walked in and the nigga Twizz pulled out on me, I kicked the gun out his hands.

"The fuck Cass!"

"Nigga don't fucking pull out on me."

"I woulda shot ya ass."

"Yea aight where's my son?"

"Yo son? Bitch, you better turn down that's my seed."

"I've been more of a father then you could ever have been."

"Still he's-"

I smudged his face. "Bitch swerve."

I walked to Troy's room and he was still sleeping. I woke him up.

"Hey, Lil man," I said and he smiled sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Come on let's get you dressed."

I dressed him in the same outfit like mine. Black cargo pants a white and red Jordan T with fire red 3s Jordans.

I put his chain on him and he couldn't stop cheesing. I slid my fingers through his curly short fro.

"Come on Lil man's we need to get our hair cut." He took my hand as we left his room.

Me and Troy both have good long hair. Mine is long but I cut it into a mohawk he has a lil fro he gets line ups I like his hair in the fro. I ain't gonna let him shave it off.

We were almost out of the front door when...

"Not gonna say goodbye to momma?"

Ri said walking to me and Troy.

He hugged her legs. Then I took my hand again then we left going to the barbershop. After getting our hair cut we went to Ihop and ate breakfast. Then I took him to play Laser Tag.

"I'm gon get you," I said chasing Troy.

"No ah." He disappeared. The fuck?

"Troy where'd you go?"

I let the kids run past me and shoot me I was too busy looking for Troy.

"Rawr!" He jumped out and began shooting me.

I laughed and shot him back. I chased him and he chased me then we left.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Can I get my ears pierced?"

I drove to the mall and parked the car. We climbed out and I walked him inside.

"What can I do for ya?" The chick behind the desk greeted me. She looked mad familiar.

"I'm here to get my sons' ears pierced." She smiled and nodded.

After piercing his ears we left but I just kept having a bad feeling and I felt like someone was watching us. We ate in the food court and I bought him another pair of Jays and a matching pair for myself and us matching outfits.

We climbed in the car and I strapped him in and sat in the driver's seat locking the doors. I rolled my window down as I started the car felt the tip of a gun to my head followed by the sound of the gun being cocked.

"Troy baby do me a favor."

"Yes."

"Lay down on the car floor and close your eyes and cover your ears and stay like that okay baby."

"Yes."

He did what I said as I felt the gun push more against my temple.

"Get out of the car now."

I opened the door and closed it back after taking the keys out of the ignition and putting it in my pocket.

"Now get on your knees." I listened and the gun was put to my forehead.