The Outside the Jar

Larry the pickle is a pickle who lives alone in a jar. He is very lonely. As you can see. But he wants to explore outside his jar. All his friends, that didn't really like him, had been eaten. He did not want to get eaten. So he swam up the pickle juice. He slowly unscrewed the lid. As he crawled out, which took five minutes, he saw strange giant moving things. They began to scream as they watched him walk across the counter. He slipped on the pickle juice and fell off the counter. When he hit the floor he was covered in hair which he did not know what it was he ran into a wall "This is a giant jar," said Larry. He saw a giant fuzzy thing. The thing jumped at him. He ran through the wall to a windy cold place. The fuzzy thing stuck its head through the tiny bit of wall that you could run through. fly through the air. Larry jumped back. He began to run. It was hard to run through the mushy ground. The wind did not help. He began to He put one fist forward."I AM SUPER PICKLE!" he screamed. He landed beside a yellow thing after he was super pickle for what felt like hours. The yellow thing stood up and yelled something that got caught in the wind. He turned around laughing And then a puzzled look came across his face."Who are you?" he said. "why I am Larry the pickle who are you?" Larry asked. "I am Charles." The strange yellow thing said. They began to celebrate because they agreed to help each other find others of their food.