the day it all went down

Abbie's pov

it was about 2:30 when I walked in to my house I was just getting back from work and I walked to the kitchen to find a note on the counter  " Went to Hollywood for the month hope you will not miss me slut" yup that was my mom she never liked me when I was born she was only 18 and my dad ran away I know typical young mom,lost dad but my mom hates me with a passion she even has me call her by her real name Lana which is crazy.  But before I keep rambling I'm gonna tell you about my self I'm 22 with dark jet black hair I'm in love with my chemical romance. I also work at a tattoo shop I'm pretty amazing at drawing and that's why I work there I'm the best there but I don't like bragging. but that's pretty much it I'm not a interesting person. but anyways I walked up to my room and sat on my bed blaring black parade and then going back downstairs grabbing my phone and ordering pizza with the money she left me... it's probably a good 3k why your wondering well were pretty rich but I don't like to show it... I don't want any attention. once my pizza got here I went back up to my room and went to YouTube and started watching Bryan stars interviews when all the sudden I heard my phone go "BEEP BEEP BEEP " I jumped off my bed and went over to it "attention all female in ages 18-25 year olds keep all doors locked and stay in a hidden place don't leave or open doors there is a attempted kidnapper in your area and is looking for new victims"  that's when I flipped I locked all my doors and hid in my closet under a shelf with boxes clothes and shoes in front of it. I remembered that earlier that day I hid a stash of candy and apples plus I had my pizza and water bottles were in a mini fridge I had I was ok. I eventually fell asleep and wondered about what was going to happen.

hey guys its arianna and I'm back at it again with these white stories {comment if you get it ;)} well thanks for viewing and showing love.