Andy, what?

When I awoke the second time I was pleased to find that Andy was not in the room which made me happy but sad at the same time.  I walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a shirt that looked my size, and  my shorts were fine. Then I walked over to see if I had my phone or if for some crazy f*ucking reason Andy left his, No luck at all.  Then I walked to the door which had a note on it, It said " don't come out yet I'm at the store and don't think you can run I have all doors and windows sealed with heavy-duty padlocks, XoXo Mr. Biersack".  That fricking Prick, I sat back on the bed to my amassment be engulfed  by the most comfortable blanket ever, I may or may not have fell back asleep. When I awoke I heard Andy on the phone " Look Juliet I'm sorry I've been missing for two weeks and yes I'm sorry I'm ending It with you but don't try and find me I've moved on and so have you I presumed with CC."  "Don't leave me Andy," he mocked as he came down the stairs, but that's not what worried me did he end things with Juliet because of me or because he's a kidnapper? the door swung open to reveal his beautiful sexy cheekbones I mean face...." hey " Andy said, "hh-hi" I barley managed to get out, Andy then looked down at me smiled then got in the bed and whispered my turn, your foods in the kitchen, I giggled and got up and started walking to find my way round, I finally found it and was surprised at his selection of foods, steak with potato's and lobster.  I wasn't complaining tho, I walked to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and then I sat back down and then ate I was pretty hungry and ate it all pretty fast. When I as done I washed my plate then went to the bathroom and took a shower, I didn't think Andy would mind, But halfway through my shower I heard banging on the door, What I yelled, "I have To Pee" Andy stated, well I'm showering I called back, too bad I'm coming in, then the door opened and i jumped around making sure the curtain was closed all the way, "nice undies". I screamed get out and then he did, I wasn't very amused, when I got out of the shower I dressed and went back to the room. Andy was there watching t.v and I just sat on the beanbag and looked at my hands, why was this happening to me? 

Welp there's another chapter,,, adopted by mde will be updated tomorrow 

Update scheduled 

Kidnapped by Andy: any day of the week

Adopted by mde: any day on the weekend