Testing Out Some Luxury!

Blaze- Ahh.... This is so amazing.... Kinda.
Flame- Yeah, I see what you mean... The massage chairs are apparently the cheapest on the market... It feels like rocks are breaking my back...
Blaze- Don't worry, I'm sure there are better things here other than massage chairs. Hey! There's a spa for people who finished the first round.
Flame- Oh yeah! I forgot! Let's go!
Blaze- The spa sucks... It's so tiny! And it's not even relaxing!
Flame- Wait! There's always the jacuzzi that we earned!
Blaze- Your right! Let's go!
In Japan, several people bathing together that are the same gender was common.
Flame- Uhh... The jacuzzi is so tiny! Is only a quarter times bigger than my bathtub! Oh well...
Blaze- Yeah.... It's not that great all all. Bill lied to us... Now we have nothing to do...
Announcer- All winners of the first round may now participate in a special dinner in the cafeteria.
Blaze- Did you hear that, Flame? A special dinner!
Flame- Now let's go!
Waiter- Hello sir, I will be your waiter for the next few days, and my name is Jason, now, may I take your order?
Flame- Yeah, for a drink, could I get a soda?
Jason- Of course! Now, what would you like for your appetizer?
Flame- can I get a sushi surprise?
Jason- And what for you meal?
Flame- A steak surprise.
Jason- What for your desert?
Flame- A slice of cherry cake.
Jason- And Blaze, what would you like for your 4 meals?
Blaze- For a beverage, I would like some Moo Moo Milk. For an appetizer, some bread with Miltank cheese. For my meal, some Miltank steak, and for desert, a Miltank-Cheese cake.
Jason- Ok, coming right up!
Flame- Eh, what's with all that Miltank stuff?
Blaze- Eh, just felt like it.
Jason- Here you go!
Flame- Hey, this isn't special! It's so ordinary! And plain!
Jason- Of course it is! We were supposed to make it this way, and for each round that you advance, the foods quality becomes better, but if you lose, the quality is the same as the last one that you ate.
Blaze- I see... Wow! This Moo Moo Milk is top quality and so creamy! The Miltank cheese is so creamy and flavored! The steak! It's cooked to perfection! And it's aroma and it's spices! Its so amazing! And this cake! The cheese is amazing!
Flame- Lucky! I wanted something good...
Blaze- Just kidding! This milk is store bought! And the expiration date is today! The cheese is almost moldy to! And the steak is way overcooked! This cheese cake is so disgusting!
Jason- Yeah.. That's what losers have to eat, so you better win a lot more games!
Blaze- Of course I will!
___________________________
This steak must be top quality! Clearly is 5A ranked beef! Must be the most amazing Miltank to be this good! Psyche!!!!!!!!!!!!