0. Bad Girls

— S Y N O P S I S —

You weren't a slut when you were younger.

You were never a slut then and now.

But sometimes, society tints people's perspective on others.

-

— D E D I C A T I O N —

This is to all the girls who've been called names.

To all the girls labeled "slut" just because they were considered pretty.

To all the girls who just wanted to have some fun.

To all the girls who feel dirty.

To all the girls who've been raped.

To all the girls who get judged for no reason.

You don't need that kind of stress on you, because at the end of the day,

you're the one that has to live that life. You're never going to leave your

body and become someone else, just because something bad happened.

I hope you realize that it doesn't matter what other people say – only you

matter. And if you think highly of yourself, everything else will disappear.

Keep fighting for you.

-

— A U T H O R ' S  N O T E —

This is also dedicated to Ke$ha and other girls who were/are in her position. She only wanted to be released from a contract that connected her with her oppressor, but the court wouldn't allow it because she needed "evidence."

How do you get evidence for unwanted sex?

There is no way for her to get a video footage of him abusing her because he wouldn't allow that. He'd be smart and take her somewhere with no cameras, no witnesses.

And, why would she lie about something like this? You can't fake something like that. No one would ever make a joke like that about rape.

So what would the court say if their own daughter came up to them, saying, "Mom/Dad, I've been raped."

What would they say then? "Oh, honey, you need evidence before I can do anything. Talk to me later when you have it."

They need to realize that Ke$ha didn't ask them to do the impossible. She didn't ask them to put him in prison when she should've.

She only asked them to release her.

But they wouldn't release her from the pain she will get, now that she revealed that man.

I just hope that in later years, I wouldn't have to worry that my daughter or son will not be receive help –

Because they were raped.