1.

Warning: This may contain Mature content and/or Adult content! Do NOT read this if you don't like anything that has Mature content and/or Adult content! And, also, this is a CreepyPasta theory kind of story. Thank you!: *It was a day at Beacon, and not the academy, but is actually highschool, it's a hunter school in Ruby's dream* *Ruby, still 15, enjoyed her lunch, but all she eats are cookies and all she drinks is milk* *She held her own ground very well, as she gets bullied for her diet consisting of milk and cookies, and, of course, because she always dreamt of being a huntress, and bullies told her that huntsmen and huntresses haven't existed for centuries* *When she was in the restroom, she used a toilet in the girls' restroom, and after she finished, she washed her hands* *Later, school was over, Ruby was finished packing her stuff up in her backpack, and she then left the school, but on her way home... * *Ruby was grabbed ahold of by one of the bullies* *The bully was Cardin* *Cardin forced Ruby in the woods, and took her into an abandoned shack* *Cardin proceeds to attempt to murder Ruby* *Ruby was able to fight back, but her head accidently hit the leg of a table, in which, a claw hammer, the part used to bang on nails, hit Ruby's forehead, and Cardin then quit trying to murder Ruby, then just and left* *At the house, Tai is worried that his daughter, Ruby, might have got lost somewhere* Tai: *Worried* "My baby girl... Where is she?" Cinder: *Not giving a damn* "Well, it's her fucking stupidity!" *Later, at night... * Tai: "That's it, I'm calling the police!" *Tai calls the police* 911 Dispatcher: "911, what's your emergency?" Tai: *Crying* "My daughter hasn't come home from school, today! Please, find her! I'm worried about her!" 911 Dispatcher: "Sir, I need you to calm down, don't worry, I'm sending the police to your house!" *The police have arrived, and Tai explains to one of the officers about what Ruby looks like and what her full name is* Officer sketch artist: *Shows Tai the sketch* "Is this your daughter?" Tai: "Yes! Please, find her! I haven't seen her since this morning before her and her sister left for school this morning!" Officer: "Don't worry, we will send out search parties* *Later, a K-9 unit officer's dog pulls the officer to an abandoned shack* *The dog then pulls the officer into the abandoned shack, and they find Ruby* *The other officers also enter the abandoned shack, and one of the officers chrcks for a pulse, and then... * Officer: "Call a bus! She's alive!" *Two officers then show up* Tai: "Did you find her, yet?" Officer: *Smiles* Tai: "Thank God! Is she alright? She's not hurt, is she?" Officer: *Stops smiling* "Well, that's the thing. She's, uhh... Well, she's in a coma... " Tai: *Cries* *The officer then tries to comfort Tai* Officer: "Look, she might wake up tomorrow, next month, you never know!" Cinder: "You found Ruby?" Officer: "Yes, but she's in a coma." Cinder: "Hmph... That's her stupidity... " *Goes back inside, and smokes a blunt in her bedroom* Officer: "Would you like to see her?" Tai: "Yes." *Later, at the hospital... * *Tai is sitting next to Ruby, hoping she wakes up* Tai: *Crying* "Please, wake up, Ruby, please... "