Chapter 1

3rd person POV

Daniel was a handsome man. He was tall and had dark hair and amazing muscles. Daniel was also 25 and ruler of a kingdom. He didn't mind the paper work but preferred to work outside in the royal garden. Daniel told all his secrets to his advisor who helped him rule his kingdom until he was old enough to do it by himself, his name was Alberto.
Alberto was much older than Daniel but to Daniel he felt like a very close uncle since he was the only one there when his parents died. Alberto was a very trust worthy person and would never tell a secret. That's why Daniel told him all his secrets... well all but one, he was gay.
Daniel never felt comfortable telling people what gender he really preferred because he was afraid of what they would think, even Alberto. Alberto would always tell him to go out and find a nice young maiden but the truth was he didn't want to because he would prefer a hot young guy. Daniel thought if he told people he was gay them they would want him dead because that's what he heard happened to people.
One day while Daniel was sitting on his throne taking a break from working on the garden one of his servants came in with the message and a very hot young man. Daniel was lost in the young boys eyes and felt like he could stare at them forever. His hair although dirty was wonderful and how he wanted to run his hands through it. His face and his body was just perfect, he couldn't believe how one person could look so perfect. The servant said his name has Joey. Joey, he thought even his name was perfect. The servant said he came to offer his services. Daniel dismissed his servant so him and Joey could be alone. The servant quickly left obeying his king.

Hi it's me and I'm gonna update just whenever I feel like it so probably on the weekend or late in the week bc I have school! Sorry if u don't like it! It is my first so... Ehh