Chapter 2

Whoever's POV

Joey was always poor growing up but he had a lot of talent and good looks. He was average sized (not that size) and he had amazing hair with eyes and a body to mach. Joey could make people laugh and had great smile and a great voice. Although he was very talented people never wanted to higher him, it's like fate didn't want to work there. When his mother died he was left by himself because he never new his father.
One day in his house he found he had no food and no money and had to go and try to get a job. He knew if he didn't find a job soon he would have to do a thing that only very desperate people do... offer himself to the king. Whatever fate the king wanted him to have would happen if he did that and he was afraid.
*****TIME SKIP*****
When Joey reached the place he was supposed to meet for job interview he quickly relished that the place was to succluded for his liking. He was waiting for what seemed like forever but was probably closer to about 20 minutes or so and then he heard a noise. Coming from the bushes three masked people jumped out and grabbed him. If he wasn't scared before he was for sure scared now. They pushed him down on his knees and held a knife to his throat. One of the masked people said "Give us everything of value you have and we will consider not killing you."
Joey was petrified of what they would do to him when he told him he didn't have anything. The same masked man spoke again and said "Fine if you don't want to tell us then we'll search you, and it won't be gentle." They then through him to the ground and the smallest of the three started kicking him as hard as he could. The other two just watched. After a few really strong kicks Joey was in so much pain he couldn't move.
That's when the one that was speaking earlier started to search him. When he found nothing he kicked Joey another time and then said " Tie him to a tree and beat him to it. Don't kill him though, let him bless to death." He then walked away as the other two grabbed him. They did what they were told and beat him pretty badly and just left him there to die a slow painful death.
While Joey was on the verge of death he heard more sounds coming from the bushes and thought it was the guys coming back for seconds. Gladly it wasn't it was actually a person! Joey was so happy to see a non-masked person. The man looked like he was just out for a stroll and lost his way. When he saw Joey he immediately rushed over to help. He quickly untied Joey and sat him on the ground. He then said " Hi my name is Brendon Rie and I'm a doctor." Brendon then lifted Joeys shirt while Joey just sat there in pain trusting a complete stranger to examine his body in the middle of the woods.
Dr. Rie or Brendon looked at Joey until he decided to speak again, he said " I don't have my supplies. Do you think you could make it back to my office or my house is closer?" Joey then got up the strength to speak and said " It doesn't matter but I don't think I can make it more than a couple hundred yards." "My house it is then." Dr. Rie said.
When Joey and Dr. Rie got to his house Joey almost past out but was able to make it to a chair. When he sat down Dr. Rie took care of him wiping away the blood, putting medicine on cuts and other stuff just to fix him up. When he was done he led Joey to a bed and let him rest.
When Joey woke up he had a short rush of panic before he remembered where he was. He got up pretty well considering the condition he was in. Joey was able to make in out the bedroom door and to the living area where he found Dr. Rie on the couch reading a book.

******TO BE CONTINUED******
Sorry it's long af and not even done!