Chapter 11 YOU WHAT?!

Harry's POV

"HAAARRRRY IM BACK,WHERE ARE Y---"

I was still in the same spot that I've been for the past week... right in front of the door waiting for my Lou to forgive me. Liam puts down the groceries and sits next to me. Honestly I don't think I would have been eating if it wasn't for Liam helping me out.

"So Harry I went over to Louis house...."

I instantly sat up straight," REALLY LI, does he forgive me, is he coming over?" I blurred out.

He's small smile faded," Well.. umm I kinda might have said that he was the one who needed to apologize to you, and that he was being immature, and I told him that you love him."

I sprung up, but almost fell over from the lack of moving. I was boiled with anger how could Liam tell Louis that he was being immature my poor boo didn't do a thing wrong, but he not only made things worse but he told him I loved him!!!!!! Lou and I have only been dating for 3 weeks, but I knew from the moment he moved next door 5 years ago, that he was mine. Than when we kissed, in the parking lot, there were sparks his lips on mine felt incredible. There was no doubt in my mind that I loved him, but I wanted to tell him and I didn't want him to know this soon!!!

"LIAM WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, NOW HE'S NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE ME AND WHEN WINTER BREAK ENDS IN 3 DAYS HE WON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME!"

"Look Harry, I'm not that one who made him believe that you really cared about him, because one minute your talking to him and blocking out the world, but the next your beating him up get your act together before someone else scoops him up."

I realized he was right, I can't keep acting like this, "So basically what your saying is that I tell everyone I'm gay and get beat up, made fun of by the whole school, have my parents kick me out of the house but still have Louis or just break up with Louis, yup easy choice Liam."

"I know it's not an easy choice but you don't need to choose right now come on let's go get ready and get some pizza?"

"Ok that sounds good." I smiled for the 1st time in a while, I needed to go out and just clear my mind. I do know one thing for sure though I won't ever hurt Louis again, he's mine forever.

SHORT CHAPTER sorry haha but next chapter I'm bring up Louis and Ashton (; so I hoped u liked it xx