Epilogue

Blaine's POV

"Today is the day! Today is the day I will get my Hogwarts letter!", I said to myself as I walked down the same street from school to my house as I had for years now, as muggle and boring as always. Finally I arrive and the first thing that came to my head was "THEHOGWARTSLETTER" as I always say when I get home, so as quick as I could I ran inside and tried to find the letter. 15 minutes passed and I gave up, it was nowhere, I don't even know why I thought it would ever arrive. It was unfair my best friend Sam got it but not me.
-------------------------------------------------------
It's my birthday, and we're celebrating at my aunt's house, I've gotten plenty of nice gifts but I didn't pay attention to any of them or the party at all. I was pretty down I haven't gotten my Hogwarts letter yet, I was really expecting to go there one day, to be a wizard, but not all dreams come true I guess, or none at all.

After the party, before leaving back home my mom told me there was still one small gift left that was waiting for me at my Aunt's bedroom. Of course as educated as I am, I ran there as fast as I could because, you know, gifts. And there it was, lying on a soft blue bed, a bright white letter with MY name on it! And it wasn't an ordinary letter oh no, it was the Hogwarts type of letter! So of course as educated as I am, I ripped the card open to read that I, Blaine Devon Anderson, have been accepted into Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry!! Best.Birthday.Ever.

------------------------------------------------------
*a lot of time later*
------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day I will finally get to Hogwarts! Me and my friend Sam went shopping for things at this secret street thingy which I don't really remember much about. I find it hilarious that after such special time I barely remember what happened, I guess it was the excitement. But amazingly we got everything we needed, and we are both ready to start some magic.

We are on our way to platform 9¾ now but neither of us have any clue where it is. We've asked people for it but they think we are just nuts and trying to play a joke on them. Stupid, I know.

Walking our way around we heard someone around rushing to the platform 9¾ which we thought was a magical gift, hilariously. We quickly found an Asian looking girl that looked our age with dark hair and a small height with clothes quite...unique, but that was out of question. She was rushing with a much older lady that looked like her but only older version of her, and they were both carrying carts with lots of baggage in it, much like us. Quickly we hurried over to them and I didn't even think twice to talk.

"Excuse me! I heard you guys talk about platform 9¾?"

We tried to catch their speed but they were too fast, but awesomely they waved us to follow them and we did, not as fast but we did.

"Platform 9¾ is j-j-just ahead! F-follow us and you'll g-get to it!" The girl said with a rather difficult stutter, but I didn't mind.

Passing a few more platforms we stopped at a thick pillar and confused I looked over at them, but my face showed enough confusion for the ladies to know I didn't know what was going on.

"We're almost there, to get there we must first walk through the wall, but don't worry you won't get hurt, if you're feeling anxious just close your eyes and run towards it" The older lady told us. I was even more confused then what I was before, and my face must have obviously shown it before the older lady decided to demonstrate and go through the wall herself with the girl. Now that was magic!

Sam looked at me kind of worried into running into the wall and falling on our asses, making ourselves look dumb or just stupid. So I decided to go in first. I gave Sam a reassuring smile that gave him more confidence, but honestly on the inside I was shitting myself. I finally decided to run for it, and I ran and ran and before I could think twice I FRIGGIN RAN THROUGH THE WALL! And I got to a whole different train station! But before I noticed anything else, I saw it there, in its beautiful black color...the Hogwarts Express, the big, shiny train that was taking me to where I belonged, Hogwarts.

Sam and I finally got on the train and we are ready for our new school! I was never a fan of school but, who wouldn't be when you get to go to a school where you can like, do wizard stuff!! Sam is squealing as hard as I am now that the train is starting to move. I am very much excited, wouldn't it be cool to know a magic spell that can create cronuts out of thin air?!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Next Chapter: Meeting Hogwarts, and a possible enemy