Chapter one:

Tyler's POV:

Summer in Cornberry isnt too much to brag about, but it can be pretty awesome, especially when you have three amazing best friends! I know it seems rude to brag about my friends and all but seriously they are always there for me and I can always count on them.

Summer in Cornberry is easy to survive when you have friends to hang out with and like I said before, I got three of them-oh shoot I feel like I'm bragging too much....okay I'll just change the subject..

So me and my friends have been planning a super awesome idea to go to this cool water park when summer starts and were hoping that this starts a tradition that we will do every summer, oh my gosh it's going to be so epic and Mem and Zen can even come along!!!

I know it sounds kind of crazy to do since were now superheroes and all but I bet we can find a day to go. I don't wanna sound ungrateful and all but sometimes I wish that we weren't the only humans that can defeat the virus...

Don't get me wrong its fun and all but its taking a lot of my free time up. My old free time was spent wisely, playing videogames and watching TV...NOW I can barely sleep! Old nights I use to have dreams but now I can't even close my eyes from being so paranoid.

I tend to ask myself "when is the virus going to come" and "why haven't we defeated all of it yet??" And "WHY CANT I SLEEP?!" But none of those answers have been fully explained to me, which drives me even more crazy...

All I'm trying to say is that this summer really means a lot to me, its the summer before I go into grade seven... The year before me and my friends become seniors at our school, I just want one more summer of goofing off before I have to start acting...matture- I hate saying that word, just the sound of that word gives me shivers...

I guess deep down I'm just a paranoid twelve year old that wishes he was normal but is anything BUT normal... I don't even know anymore...

What am I even saying?! I should be happy that I am a superhero! Well I am happy that I am a superhero, its just I wish I could get some days off or something..

Sometimes at night when everyone is asleep I try to send messages from my head to people, hoping they can read minds like me as well, I tend to just simply ask "is anyone out there?" Or "can anyone even hear this?" So far I haven't got any responds, I know its crazy to think that someone will actually respond but what the heck its worth a shot right?

But I KNOW that this summer is going to be awesome, I can just sense it, and NOTHING is going to get in me and my friends way!