Prolouge

As she drifted to a deep slumber,another wild dream came upon her.

Under the full moon,hid under her blanket.Crossing through her  dreams,a man touched her cheeks.

"Crizle, my love"whispered the stranger, then her fiercing black eyes flew open meeting a pair of blank gray eyes. "who are you?"she asked but she cant utter the words.it's as if there was something blocking her throat.The guy started to trail his kisses all over her body. She wanted him to stop. But at the same time not. She was fascinated with the pleasure that each and every gentle kisses the stranger gives her.

But then again a part of her mind snapped her out.She needs to stop this man,and beat the hell out of him.But hell is holding her body firmly.She cant seem to move a muscle,paralized to be exact.She's confused,she's scared,she's weak.She tried and tried 'till she finally gave in.

And at that night,again,the stranger claimed her one more time.

"who are you?"she asked again,tho this time,she finally voiced it out.The man stood up dressing himself up.Ignoring her question,the man glanced at her once more,giving her a small smile before finally jumping out of the veranda.The girl slumped her back on her bed,closing her eyes.Confused,confused 'bout what to feel.

She opened her eyes,breathing heavily.She looked around the room,and underneath her blanket.

Then she realized everything.

Under the moonlight.As she fell into a deep slumber,another wild dream came upon her.