The Wynding Road

Chapter 1:

Imagine, your on a road a never ending road , it gose on and on! Then you reach a hill you try to  keep on walking so you can see where this road leads you, but you cant its like your atrated you so you cant get away. So you have to investagate you look over the hill you see a thing but you cant make out what it is so you move closer and you see the most handsome man you have ever seen in your life.

You try and speek but nothing comes out your mouth because he has mind struck you. You are so deeply in love with him . He spoke and his voice was so soft and gentel he said '' follow me and seek your destantion.''  You try to nod but my but evrything in your body is numb. He started to walk, so did you. You look up at the sky and something was weird about it was  reds and orenges, blues and puples! 

You close your eye's and you hear waves crashing on the rocks, you can also hear voises soft and sort of weird  and mystical you feel quite scared. He cunferts you, you feel safe. 

When you open your eye's,  theres something wrong the man that you thought were i n love had vanished, nowhere to be seen, gone. You are complaetly alone no one in sight.

Chapter 2: 

As the night came, you haer something behind you and you see a Zombie a horrible, scary Zombie! You are scared out of your skin he spoke ''you can run but you can't hide mwhahahaha''

You try and run but some how you re frozen! You follow the road, the never ending road. Your screamming as loud as you can but then you rember that your alone on this ialand, exept the horrible Zombie.

You walk slowly, you haer the Zombie shuffling behind you. Evry so often you look behind just to make sure there is a good distance between you and it (you cant tell if its a girl or a boy). ou look closer you realise that the man you were so in love with is the Zombie that is walking behind you you say something, you say '' hey you are youthe man that I only dream of seeing again.''  The Zombie said something like '' hear is your destination.'' You see something up ahead, so you go to get a closer look and you see  a huge tent! Zombie '' is this where I'm going to stay''  ''Know your not this is where the Queen Princcese and Prince live.'' Then he pointed out a small tatty tent and said this '' this is where you will be staying'' with a grunt. You turn away so he couldn't see the repulsive face that was on your face. You turn to face him again smilieing like your pleased but actually your the oppisite. So you go up to and '' Are you sharing my tent with me?''  He answer but you don't  but you don't catch it so you asked again '' are you sharing a tent with me?''  He did it again. Then you randomly start shouting at him, to spaek  he gose red in the face and looks lke he's about to explode. You Back away  trying to keep calm but you can't you start to run towards the tent but he beats you to it he is soo fast that a gust of wind is swarming around you curling around you!!

Chapter 3: