Another night in the Bunker

It was another stressful night in the bunker trying to figure out how to kill the darkness. Sam, Dean and Cas were up doing research.

"I think I'm about ready to crash guys...goodnight" Sam said.

"Okay...goodnight Sam" Dean and Cas said in unison, which made Sam feel pretty weird.

Dean and Cas watch as Sam walks down the hallway and finally closes the door to his room.

"Finally"

Cas jumps out of his chair and quickly walks over to Dean and gives him a long slow kiss on the lips.

"When are we going to tell him Dean?"

"I don't know Cas, I'm sorry, it's kind of a hard subject."

"Whatever" Cas moans as he begins pressing his lips against Dean's again.

"Ready?" Dean asks.

"I was ready the second I raised you from perdition."

Dean grabs his hand and pulls Castiel to his room.

Dean flops down on the bed, face up staring at the ceiling, quickly taking off his red flannel and jeans.

Cas sits on top of the now, almost naked Dean. Dean quickly rips off his trench coat and throws it to  the other side of the room, nearly hitting a photo on the wall and knocking it down.

"Wow...someone's ready for this." Castiel moans seductively.

⛔️**WARNING ABOUT TO GET REALLY SMUTTY GUYS**⛔️

Cas pulls down Dean's (flannel-patterned of course) boxers, revealing his hard boner.

Castiel begins to slide his tongue down the length of Deans hard member. Dean whispers out an almost silent moan.

"Ready?"

Cas gives a silent nod as Dean pushes one of his fingers into Cas.

"Oh Dean, more"

Dean continues adding fingers as he reaches three, he takes out his fingers, Cas knows what's about to happen next.

Dean sticks the tip into Cas.

"Oh my god Dean, more." Cas moans.

Dean continues to stick in his cock, until it is fully in Cas.

Dean begins to move his hips back and forth as Cas yells out his name.

"Harder Dean"

Dean bucks his hips into Cas.

"Oh my god Cas, I'm about to-"

Suddenly, Dean cums inside of Cas.

Cas and Dean both moan and look at each other with pleasure.

Dean rolls over to the side of Cas as Cas puts his head on Deans chest.

"I love you Cas."

"I love you too Dean"

TO BE CONTINUED...❗️
(If you guys like it)