Chapter Two

Recap:

He carried me into the house. He set me down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

And guess who was sitting on the counter smiling and twirling her bleached hair with her finger. Yep, you guessed it, Jessica.

"Well, well, well. What do we have hear Nialler?" She snarled, "Ewww! Don't touch her baby! You might get an infection!" She wined. I felt the tears brim my eyes. Oh god, I would think I wouldn't have any tears left after today.

<NIALL'S POV>

"Actually, Heartly is my girlfriend. I will touch her whenever I want. She will not give me a disease. Heartly is beautiful! Now leave," I snapped. I didn't ask how she got in here because she knows where we keep the spare key.

She raised her thin eye brows, "Excuse me?! She is not beautiful! She is ugly! She is just using you for your popularity! You deserve better, like me! I'm hot, I have a nice body and popular! Not like this nerd. Look at her thighs and stomach! Then look at mine! I can't-"

"Shut the fuck up! You are fucking ugly! Heartly is way hotter than you. You cover your self with make up and you are fake as hell! I can't believe you would think I would date you! AND I SAID GET OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I saw out of the corner of my eye Heartly was bawling. Oh, I hated seeing her sweet face cry. It hurt me so much. She dropped my hand and ran up stairs.

I looked back at Jessica. Her mouth was dropped, her eyes wide. She quickly closed her mouth, then smiling. It looked so evil, and to make it worse she narrowed her eyes. "Fine, but I'm telling everyone that you are dating her. Good luck being the most popular boy in the school, Nialler," she snarled, "I'm posting it on Twitter, Instagram AND Face Book."

"Ok, cool. I don't care, I want everybody to know she's mine," I gritted through my teeth.

She just winked at me and walked up the door. Oh no, Heartly. My poor baby. I ran up the stairs. The bathroom door was closed, so I twisted the knob. It was locked. I heard sobbing coming from the other side.

"Darling, that's not true what she said. She is just jealose, you are beautiful! Now please open the door, or I will have to open it my self!" I warned.

No response. I kicked the door, and I opened. I looked down at Heartly, that was sitting on the floor. Her makeup was smeared from crying. But that wasn't the worst part. In one hand was my razor. Her arm was dripping with blood. I collapsed on the ground pulling her into my chest. Her tears were getting my shirt wet, but I didn't care. I felt water streaming my face. I was crying. I grabbed the razor, snapping it in half. I threw it in the toilet and flushed it. I kissed the top of her head.

"Please. Don't ever do this to your self again. I know this seems to soon, but I love you. I loved you the first day you walked into our school. I love how you walk with your head down, not making eye contact even thogh you have the most prettiest, big blue eyes ever. I love your shyness. I love how every one picks on you but you never say anything back, never saying any thing to hurt any body. I love your awkwardness, your intelligence too. I admire how you study so hard to get good grades. I love you," I said, my voice cracking from crying. "I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss*, I say pecking her lips after each word. Heartly just sits their, staring at me.

<HEARTLYS POV>

I just stared at him. I felt hotness rush to my face. I knew I was red as a tomato.

"I- I love you too Niall," I stuttered.

"Really? You mean, you really mean it?" He smiled wide. I smiled.

"Yes, I really mean it," I said.

He just kissed me. I kissed back, feeling him smile into the kiss. He pulled back, "I love you Heartly."

"I love you more Nialler," I insist.

"Nope. Never!" He smirks.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Fine, fine," I say putting my hands up in defeat. He giggles, kissing me.

We just sit there, for hours. Kissing, talking about anything and everything. I felt safe and comfortable in his arms, even though we are in the bathroom.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok ! Chapter two ! Thanks for reading and if you don't mind, like this story and drop a comment ? Please ? Thank you :) Xx Brooke