Prologue

The night was cold, David and his parents were out on the town discussing what to do next. "I want to go see a movie." His mother said. That was a perfect idea in David's mind. David was afraid of a lot of things being only 3 years of age, he was one of the smartest kids at his daycare, he could count higher than anybody, and he knew his ABC's. Now he might have been smart but no alphabet or number line could save him from what happened next. All at once he heard his mother scream, a really loud bang, and his dad start to yell. Another second passed and he heard another loud bang and was no longer able to hear his father yelling or his mother screaming. He begins to turn around but ends up falling down, as he begins to cry from falling down and seeing his parents in pools of blood. Continuing to cry, David feels someone pick him up, being only 3 he turns around confused and sees a man carrying him down the street trying to calm him. *Minutes Later* The man put me down and wished me luck in finding a new life, he rang the doorbell and ran. I sat there on the doorstep confused with why he did this.

Strange man's POV

I had to help the poor kid. His parents had just been murdered with him right there watching. Poor guy must be traumatized I thought to myself as I walked down the street, I knew exactly where to take him. North ridge Orphanage, I knew the people who run it but that's a completely different story... As I walk up the steps and set down the boy, I look at him and say "Good luck in finding a new life." I proceeded to put the child down, ring the doorbell, and run away before they open the door.

Hey lovelies, hope you liked the chapter. Now if you have any questions you can private message me, or post a comment, I check them daily. Hope you guys have had a good school year. Send in Fanart if you want. I would like to know how you guys pictured him before I said that and feedback is appreciated and any ideas you think would help the story would help soooo much. LOVE YOU GUYS!!😊😊 And always remember that no matter how bad a day can be, think about how much stronger you are afterwards, how amazing each and every single one of you guys are no matter what.