Chapter 1

Hey guys, well here is my update for the day. Make sure you go follow @MsDylan123BenjaQueen. It would mean sooooo much to me, she is a very good writer. Enough said, here is the chapter!!

*Birthday tomorrow*

*Davids POV*

I'm outside playing basketball with some of the other kids here at the Orphanage. My birthday is coming up and all I really want is to be adopted. (As the day goes by, and night is upon them David starts getting into his bed.)Life in this Orphanage is dreadful, the food is horrible, the beds are cut and ripped, and Mrs. Hall is only here to make our lives horrible. If anyone does something wrong, everyone gets in trouble, she punishes us by making us go without eating for the day, or makes us sleep on the hard concrete floor a night. The heating and cooling system is screwed up and we can't afford to have it fixed. Maybe tomorrow everything will be better... (As he drifts off into a deepish sleep, someone else was also asleep, being riddled with dreams about a boy crying himself to sleep, needing someone to adopt him, needing a family.)

Sorry about the really short chapter I'm on my phone, and I'm sick so I'm not having the best few days. But who cares about me, I'm writing this for you guys, so you guys are happy. Don't forget about Fanart it's always accepted. For now this is goodbye to all, but remember to stay positive. Bye.