Prologue

(My first Story so my grammar isn't really pro like/literacy ~I just do this for fun so plz don't take my work seriously, also if you find any errors or so sorry for that)
(Also feedback and comments would be  awesome)

Thought after that embarrassing Q&A, she would stop fucking mess with me, " suck my ass" said Addlyn as she interrupted me, when talking "yeah so-" as I continued, "suck my ass" said Addylin again to annoy me, she thought I was fucking with her, well I wasn't. I asked her "Hey Addilyn, did it hurt when you looked at the mirror to see the ugly truth... Yourself?". Replying back she said "well Diamond it kinda did cause me breaking my own expensive mirror with my own ugly look so yeah", "umm..well a mirror and you do have a thing in common, "what" she questioned back, "you both crack up!.." laughing hysterically I saw that Addilyn gave me that (no bitch) look. After question by question, one weird question came up on the comment cards. As I read out aloud the question to Addylin "If you were to kill me, what would you do?" answering back she said " Well at first I would burn all of your dolls, then blend them all into juice like drink then make you drink it and you would die because of the plastic blocking in your stomach and then I would bury you next to my bed underground so it will be like for me to sleep next to you" as she gave me a evil sarcastic smile. I ripped my indian blonde slate wig with rage and was like "Bitch! I amma heat up my Curling rod full on then I amma shove it up your ass so hard and so hot, I amma burn your ass hole and your fake ass air and stab you with my scissors-" "suck my ass... Now!" said Addylin as she screamed snapping me with the words screeching through my ears. As we continued with our arguing I heard a thud or more like footsteps of someone running up and down on the hallway. I ignored it and continued with the fighting thinking it was caused by my crazy Cuban neighbors playing their Cuban music, I mean I wanted to swear and fuck them with mean words and bombs but the thing was me, I was a Cuban myself so I was fucked up unlike them lot. After some seconds passed by the footsteps start again but this time louder and louder, I will quickly grabbed my phone on the side of my bed, shut my laptop and walked slowly towards my bedroom door. When I was walking slowly, I noticed that it was very quiet and I got this creepy terrifying quick shiver right down my spine and a scary feeling that someone was right behind me, it was like I could feel them breath on me and hear them. As I quickly turned around, I literally saw a black shadow run past me like in a very swift motion, the tension in the room was very high, after that I ran downstairs as fast as I could because I knew that there was some ghost in the house I didn't care if it was good or bad I just knew I had to get out of the house, so I basically called my mum "mum!!! mum!!!... Please get me of the house, I can't stay here alone-....
---------Site-Under-Construction--------