END

Etherious
Natsu
Dragneel ~

"I'll kill that bastard,END!!!" Gray promised to kill END,The most powerful demon Zeref has created.

Natsu was no where to be seen.
Not even a single trace of him was found.Lucy, who was concerned went looking for the pink haired boy.

He was just nowhere to be seen.

It was a snowy day.The blonde girl clutched her fingers.It was getting colder.She had not managed to turn on the heater since it was broken.Her blankets were in the laundry.

It was really cold.She was freezing to death.

A knock on the door was heard.
"Who is it?"Lucy asked before opening the door.

"Its me,Erza"I heard Erza's voice behind the door.I jerked my hands and opened the door.

"Open it quickly next time" Erza said before getting in.

"Have you found any traces of Natsu,yet?"Erza asked.

"Not yet"Lucy shivered."I see you havent found him yet,are you cold?"Erza asked the freezing blonde.

"Y-yes"Lucy stuttered.

"Here,have this blanket"Erza handed her a blue blanket which is folded perfectly.

Excited,The blonde wrapped it around herself.

"I forgot,Before Natsu went missing he told me to give you this"Erza took Natsu's mufler out of her breasts.

"Uh thanks?"Lucy grabbed the muffler.

"I have to go now,good bye then"Erza closed the door gently.

"Natsu~"Lucy whispered to herself before breaking into tears...

He was the demon END.

"But I guess she wont find out"
The demon whispered to himself.He was watching her all the time.

TheEnd