Making a New Friend Ch.3

Jacob's POV
What's your name? I asked and she replied with Nicole. That's a pretty name I said. Thanks she replied and I looked over confused then realized I said that out loud whooooops!

Well Nicole, since we have school today want to walk with me? She replied with "yes" and then a big smile hit my face. *I really like her so want to know more about her. *

Nicole's POV
He asked me what my name was and I replied with Bayli. Then he said my name was pretty and asked if I wanted to walk to school with him and I said "yes."*I really like him so I want to know more about him.*

*Walking to School*

Bayli's POV
While we were walking to school Jacob put his arm around me and I felt a spark and I think he did too because we both smiled at the same time! Hey what can I call you instead of "Jacob" you know like a nick name I asked him? We started thinking and then it hit us at the same time I said "J" and he said "N", I smiled and then blushed, That's ok with me I told him and then he said the same.

Jacob's POV
I put my arm around her but I don't know if she really cared. While we were walking she asked me what we should call each other, and then we both said "J" and "N" ." Sounds good to me!"
I said.

When we finally arrived at school I looked at Bayli and she smiled at me and then grabbed my hand and took me to the office.

I love her smile it makes me feel so happy because I know she's happy!

I got my locker number and combination and it turns out we have every single class together and our lockers were right beside each other's! *I can't wait to see her every day!*

Thanks for reading and I will update soon like tonight or tomorrow!
Byeee Cuties😘

-BN💕