3: The Gory Details

Chapter dedicated to JessicaJanne since she made the cover for the story. But I will be switching the cover around because another person made a cover too. KimiWeeks so credit to her as well.

Hey,thanks to everyone for reading my story and voting,fanning and adding it to your library. I really appreciate it!

This chapter may be a little boring just like the first chapter lol, but she needs answers so yeah. Hope you all like it and sorry for the delay but I kept running out of ideas.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED (But I will get around to it. Eventually)

_____________________________________________

I stayed silent and still in my place blinking repeatedly while letting my grandmothers words finally sink in.

"I'm a werewolf?" I recalled with a giggle. "Really?" I shook my head in disbelief then looked around at everyone in this room to see the seriousness planted on their faces that almost confirmed what they had been trying to tell me, if that was even possible and I'm sure it wasn't. Werewolves aren't real. They had to be joking.

"If this is a joke you can stop. It's not funny, it's stupid and pathetic of you," I told them all, but it was mostly directed at Archer since I had a feeling that he had my grandparents drag me here to just join in on this joke. "And." I pressed, turning to the Masons. "Your adults. You shouldn't really be coming up with ridiculous jokes with an old couple and your immature son." On that note, I glared at the lot of them and started towards the office door so I could get the heck out of this place.

Maybe if I told my dad about this he might think my grandparents are unfit to take care of me and will send for me to come back home early? I hope so. These people are either big on taking jokes too far or their all bloody bonkers.

I reached and started to turn the door knob but abruptly stopped when I heard a loud deep growl come from behind me.

Sighing, I slowly turned back around knowing that it was Archer trying to take this further than it already was. "Listen here, I'm not your ma-" I stopped suddenly when I saw that Archer was standing in the middle of them room staring down at me intently, his eyes pitch black with a ring of grey.

"Wha-what's wrong with your eyes?" I stammered. I took a step back but this just seemed to enrage him even more sending another growl to come from his stomach and up his throat. I froze and stared at him with wide and frightened eyes.

I looked from Archer to his parents silently begging for them to help but all Mr.Mason did was gesture towards my chair and say,"Sit down Luce. I'd like to explain things a little further." I averted my gaze back to Archer and saw that he hadn't moved an inch and his eyes were still the same as before. I hesitated but did as I was told and walked back over to my seat and sat down.

I heard Archer's footsteps travel towards my chair and then I felt his presence behind me chair.

Trying to ignore that there was an extremely scary looking Archer behind me I turned to the Mason's and gave them my complete and utter attention.

"Now Luce. Let's get to the details about your tr-" I interrupted him.

"What's up with Archer's eyes and the growling?"

"He's ju-" Mr.Mason started but Julie cut him off and beat him to it.

Julie giggled and said. "My son is easily annoyed and right now he's in one of his damn moods and what makes it worse is that his moods are amplified because he is a werewolf and because of his Alpha blood he and his wolf are easily angered,annoyed,irritated and you'll soon find that Archer will become possessive when it comes to you." She explained.