Moving In

Danny's POV

I cant believe it Paul and I are finally moving in together. After being friend for literally my whole life  were finally becoming room mates. Were moving to New York. Were exited to be living in a city setting, ya know living in the suburbs your  whole life gets boring. Our plain to New York is boarding now.

2 Hours latter

I get violently shaken awake by Paul.

Paul: Danny wake up bitch its time to get off the flight you lazy fuck.

Me: Alright no need for foul language.

We get an obber to take us to a town called Herkimer. We're moving into a half house.

I'm kinda scared cuz what if the other half is owned by some crazy syco murderer or worse Donald Trump.

After an hour of driving we finely pull up to this house with like four Camaros and a Jeep in the drive way. I do have to say this isn't exactly what I thought New York would be like. The house was pretty big, I don't know how me and Paul are ganna even us the half that we have. The moving people already put every thing inside so all we have to do is unpack. We get out of the car. As were walking toured our door we seethes 5 girls staring at us threw their window. We look at each other and laugh.

Chey's POV

So our land lord told us two guys around our age were moving in next door today. So of course us girls have to be on patrol, ya know see if their cute. We all woke up at 7 AM to watch the window we took shifts  Mine was first, then Ashley, then Suzzanah, then Abby but before we could get to Sky's turn Abby saw a car  pull up. DAMN the one with da quaff is FINE.

Ashley's POV

Abby sends a text in the group chat saying, "the birds have arrived to the nest".

We all come running to the window.

The one with the quaff is fine af. The other one is okay but not my type.

Suzanah's POV

I was one of the first to arrive to the window and I saw him get out of the car with his amazing Green eyes damn he's fine and that perfect quaff.

Sky's POV

WHo is this Amazing  Boy with grate hair  and beautiful green eyes.

Abby's POV

I see them get out of the car every ones practically drooling over the one with green eyes and the quaff but I'm drawn toured the one with curly hair and glasses. 

Suzanah: dibs on green eyes.

Me: Dibs on curly.

Every body starts to argue about the green eyed boy. Yet nobody objected to my dibs on the curly haired boy and I am perfectly Okay with that.

The yelling is just pissing me off at this point.

Me: Why don't we just go over their and introduce our selves.

every body just agrees and we all start to walk over to there half of the house. I knock on the door and the curly haired boy answers.

Curly haired boy: Hi, I'm Danny. You guys must be the people that live next door.

Chey: Yup that's us... So Ummm this is weird but whats your friends name.

Danny: (laughs a little) Oh him that's Paul. PAUL THIER ARE SOME GIRLS HERE TO SEE YOU!!

Paul: WHO ARE THEY?

Danny: THE GIRLS FROM NEXT DOOR

Paul comes running to the door

Paul: DO you lady's want to come in.

Sky: Of course we would we could help you guys get unpacked.

Paul: Yeah that would be great!

All the girls follow Paul's room. I just kinda stand their. I don't want to follow Paul, I want to follow Danny.

Danny: Aren't you going to go to Paul's room with every body else.

Me: No doesn't some one have to help you unpack.

Danny: Alright well this is a first they usually all swarm to Paul.

As were walking to Danny's room I get this feeling I've seen him before.

Me: Hey I feel like I've seen you before, do you make youtube videos?

Danny: Yeah, why, You a fan?

Me: Oh now I Know who you are your Danny Edge I used to watch you guys.

Danny: Oh that's so cool, By the way I didn't want to sound like a creep but I know who you are to.

Me: Yeah? well tell me who I am then.

Danny: Your Abby View, a part of WeDemGirlz , you post on Thursdays.  

Me: Wow I'm impressed, so you a fan?  

Danny: Heck yeah I love you guys.

This is so cool two different youtube channels living in the same house. Imagine all the colabs, if all goes well eventually I'll actual be able to do a BoyFriend Tag.