Can't Sleep

Before I start this chapter these are just random cute things I think about and picture in my mind, but it's going to be gay. So if you don't like males and have no attraction to them I suggest you stop reading, if you aren't attracted to males but think gay is cute keep reading, if you are gay you should keep reading.

Y/N Pov

It's 3:00 am and you haven't gone to sleep yet because your mind wouldn't let you. B/N is sound asleep but you've been up all night and after awhile you were getting hungry. You got off the bed and quietly went to the kitchen to grab your favorite snack. After what seems like an hour of being in the kitchen you got the snack you went into the living room to watch you favorite tv show ever. After about two-three hours  of a lot of episodes of your favorite show you went back into the kitchen to get something to drink because you had been sitting here for about a few hours without anything to drink, You went to the fridge and then to grab a cup, after trying many times to climb onto the counter to grab the cup, which you couldn't reach you went to go wake up (boyfriends name) because he was actually tall enough to reach it. You quietly went into the room and started to quietly shake your boyfriend.

"What do you want (Y/N)" B/N said very iterated.

  "I need a cup from the cabinet, please I can't reach it" you said with puppy dog eyes even though they never worked.

  "Are you serious that's all you woke me up for" B/N said groaning but getting up to go get the cup anyway even though he was pissed.

   "Thank you B/N I love you." You say giving Him a kiss on the cheek

   "Next time get a damn chair." B/N said picking you up and taking you back to bed to sleep.

---------------------------------------------
  I really hoped you liked it I'll just write them when I think of them it's just stupid things I'll just randomly think of and write down some of them are probably going to be sad but yea I really hoped you like it