1.

Chloe woke up without Beca next to her. Some people thought it was weird that they slept in the same bed even though they're not a couple but it had become a habbit of Beca and Chloe to sleep together. Chloe walked to the kitchen to see Beca making herself some coffee. "Morning." Chloe said. Beca turned around smiling. "Morning." She replied. "It's pretty early you don't get up early usually." Chloe said. "I felt active I think today is a good day to travel a bit." Beca said. "Sure I'll go with ya." Chloe answered. "Where you wanna go?" Chloe asked. "I was thinking about going to the coast and just go on adventure." Beca said taking a sip of her coffee. "Do you want some?" She asked. "Yes please." Chloe replied. Beca made another coffee this time for Chloe. "Thanks." Chloe said as Beca handed her the coffee. They had breakfast together. Beca went to their bedroom to get dressed while Chloe cleaned up. "Chlo!" Beca yelled. "What?" Chloe yelled back. "I need help I don't know what to wear and you gotta do my hair cuz I feel like it." Beca said going up to Chloe and taking her hand basically pulling her with her to their bedroom. "Tell me what to wear." Beca said. "Uhm..." Chloe said and took a pair of shorts and a comfortable short-sleeved shirt. "Wear this with your low beige converse." Chloe said handing the outfit to Beca. "Thanks!" Beca smiled. "Could ya do my hair when I finish changing?" Beca asked. "Sure, I'll change too." Chloe said getting an outfit herself. They walked into the bedroom and got dressed. "You look cute." Chloe said. "I'm not cute." Beca said. "Yup you are." Chloe chuckled. "What do you want me to do with your hair?" Chloe asked. "Just make me look less cute." Beca said. Chloe laughed and told Beca to sit on the bed. "Perfect." Chloe said finishing Beca's hair. "Thanks!" Beca said.

They arrived at the beach and parked their car. Behind the beach was a beautiful mountain range. Beca and Chloe loved hiking and just going on adventures. They both wore their swimming outfits under their clothes in case they would go swimming which happened more than it should. They would end up in the water in the most inappropriate situations but after a couple of times they didn't seem to care anymore. Beca parked the car and they got out. They put their sunglasses on and walked towards the sandy path at the beginning of the mountain range. Chloe intertwined her fingers with Beca's. They walked hand in hand singing songs and joking till they reached the top. They looked out at the coastline and the ocean. It was perfect, they could take on the world just the two of them. There was a comfortable silence both looking around. All of a sudden Beca ran to another path pulling Chloe with her. It didn't take long until the path ended at a small pool of water. Chloe smiled. "I knew it." She laughed. Before she could say another word Beca was under water. "Come on Chlo!" Beca smiled. Chloe soon jumped in and swam to Beca.

After they swam for quite a while they made their way back to the car. It didn't take long to drive back to their apartment. As they got back Beca ran to the sofa and let herself fall down onto it. "That's it all I need is some Taco's and you to eat them with me." Beca said. Chloe chuckled and closed the door. "I'll make sure that happens." Chloe said. "Are you serious?" Beca's eyes widened. Chloe nodded and got the car keys. "I'll be right back with your Taco's madame." Chloe said. The cutest smile appeared on Beca's face.

Not much later Chloe appeared with a Taco Bell bag. Beca ran to Chloe and tackled her in a hug. "I love you!" Beca yelled. "I love you too weirdo." Chloe chuckled. They ate their Taco's and cuddled up on the couch.

Next day:

This time Chloe woke up still cuddled up into Beca's side just like how she fell asleep last night. Chloe smiled at the cute little girl next to her. "Becs?" She whispered. Beca groaned in response. "I'll go make you a coffee." Chloe whispered and got up. Soon she returned with two mugs filled with coffee. "Becs wake up." Chloe said. Chloe placed the mugs down and climbed into bed. She slowly started tickling Beca's sides. Beca started giggling trying to hide her smile. Chloe went up to Beca's neck soon to be met with Beca laughing out loud. "Okay, okay I'm awake now." Beca laughed. "Good cuz I got ya coffee." Chloe said handing Beca the mug. "Thanks." Beca smiled and took sip. "I'm in for a lazy day today." Chloe said. "Me too." Beca replied. "But you probably already predicted that." Beca said. "Yup." Chloe chuckled. It was Sunday and both Beca and Chloe had to work again tomorrow. Chloe was a swimming teacher and Beca worked as an intern at a music company. Way more important was the fact that it was Chloe's birthday tomorrow. Beca was trying to hide everything so she could surprise Chloe tomorrow.